Pilot is a modern connectivity company based in New York City. We deliver fiber-optic internet & network services to businesses with no contracts, backed by a 100% uptime guarantee & 24/7 proactive support.
We're a passionate, close-knit team that believes businesses have more important things to worry about than their internet connection. Our top priority is enabling extraordinary work across all industries with connectivity solutions that are adaptive, agile, & designed with the customer in mind.
Primary Function: Develop, manage & support marketing campaigns, programs, & initiatives to support company revenue goals. Work cross-functionally with marketing, sales, real estate, & customer experience to create & optimize cross-channel campaigns & engagement tactics that drive customer acquisition & retention as well as deepen key partner relationships.
ON A TYPICAL DAY YOULL
- Conceptualize & execute on multi-channel campaigns & programs across the prospect & customer lifecycle, aligning to specific objectives across different channels & segments.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders such as sales, real estate, & customer experience to define, manage & execute promotional strategies to increase revenue
- Generate light copy as needed for print & digital projects such as: social media, postcards, landing pages, email, etc
- Understand key marketing performance metrics & tracking tools to provide market research, forecasts, competitive analyses, campaign results, & consumer trends in order to translate results into actionable insights for the team
- Work autonomously & take strong accountability & ownership of multiple marketing projects
- Demonstrates analytical & conceptual thought while developing a structured project plan
- Building hypotheses, run tests, & analyze campaign performance for all marketing channels
- Optimize marketing operations; initiate new processes & work cross-functionally to ensure smooth execution of projects
- Conduct customer, competitor, & product research
WHAT WERE LOOKING FOR
- 4-6 years experience in a marketing role.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively build campaigns or programs for B2B products
- Superior project management skills with the ability to coordinate, manage & ensure the success of programs.
- Outstanding communication skills - written & verbal - with the ability to tailor messaging strategy for different audiences & an ability to turn complex technological concepts into clear, multichannel communications
- Ability to prioritize, problem solve, multitask, & work independently in a dynamic, rapidly changing workplace
PILOTS PAY & PERKS
- Medical, Dental, Vision Coverage
- Company-sponsored 401(k)
- Stock Options
- Commuter Reimbursement
- Competitive PTO
At Pilot, we believe differences make us stronger, & that our diversity is something to celebrate. Pilot hires without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (and pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.
Pilot Fiber is not open to third-party solicitation or resumes for our posted positions. Any resume submitted to a Pilot Fiber employee by a recruiting firm that does not have a valid, written search agreement with us will be considered a referral, regardless of whether it is submitted for a posted position or for general consideration, & no matter how it is submitted (via email, the Internet, or other means). No fee will be paid in the event a candidate is hired by Pilot Fiber as a result of the referral or through other means.
VISA SPONSORSHIP NOT AVAILABLE