The Squarespace Finance team is looking for an eager Adaptive Insights Analyst, to join our New York team. You will partner with the FP&A team to assist our business partners in developing & maintaining management reporting to improve decision-making. We expect this Analyst to be a member of the finance team with a focus on process improvement. You will also coordinate data structure & process workflow changes to the planning process. This is the perfect opportunity to use your project management discipline & understanding of business process workflows to meet the evolving needs of a growing organization.
At this time, all Squarespace employees are working remotely until June 2021. We are closely monitoring the status of COVID-19 to determine if & when it is safe to return to our offices.
- Work with clients to identify & establish technical requirements; translating business needs into efficient reports & configurations that conform to best practices.
- Identify & analyze trends or patterns for large data sets
- Ability to display & articulate recommendations in a manner that informs the intended audience
- Develop & produce financial reports & scorecards
- Understand complex analytics use cases & be able to help customers to identify the issues they have & provide workarounds while communicating with our teams to quickly resolve underlying issues
- Must have at least 3 years of Adaptive Insights Planning experience
- Current "Adaptive Insights"Certification
- Analytical mindset & innate curiosity
- Attention to detail & willingness to dig into the numbers to gain key insights
- Excellent communication skills & comfort working across the organization
- Ability to work autonomously against tight deadlines
- Strong personal integrity & work ethic
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design & sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people from individuals & local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the worlds most iconic businesses to share their stories with the world. Squarespaces team of more than 1,000 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin & Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
Benefits & Perks
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered for you & your dependent children
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Up to 20 weeks of paid family leave
- Equity plan for all employees
- Retirement benefits with employer match
- Fertility & adoption benefits
- Free lunch & snacks at all offices
- Education reimbursement
- Dog-friendly workplace in New York office
- Commuter benefit in the form of reduced tax (Ireland) & pretax (US)
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives & experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace & celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.