Marketing Coordinator Consultant
Humanizing Digital Experiences
Kasistos Digital Experience Platform, KAI, is designed for financial institutions to deliver the industrys most amazing conversational AI-powered intelligent digital assistants to connect with their customers. KAI is open & extensible, & fluent in the language of banking & finance. Whether supporting everyday consumer transactions or the complex demands of corporate bankers & investment managers, financial institutions can deliver meaningful digital interactions with KAI, engaging their customers & helping to build their digital brand.
KAI is used by financial institutions around the world, including J.P. Morgan Chase, Westpac, Standard Chartered, TD Bank, Fairwinds Credit Union, Verabank, BankSouth, & many more. These clients chose KAI for its proven track record to drive business results while improving customer experiences. The platform is used by millions of consumers around the world, all the time, across multiple channels, in different languages, & is optimized for performance, scalability, security, & compliance.
Kasisto is experiencing major momentum & growth & is looking to add talent & energy to the marketing team. We are searching for a highly qualified Marketing Coordinator to help us achieve our growth objectives & amplify our brand across the financial services market.
Starting on day one, this teammate will contribute to the success of our marketing programs, by coordinating our campaigns, content production, & research, & by driving & overseeing trade shows, marketing events, & webinars. This team member will work closely with Marketing, Sales, Customer Experience, & Product leaders, helping to design, develop & deliver new initiatives that align with Kasistos marketing, sales, & growth goals.
The ideal candidate will have prior experience with a wide range of marketing functions, including event management, communications, advertising, design, branding, digital marketing, & social media. The marketing coordinator must be an organized multitasker, able to handle many diverse projects at once & meet tight deadlines. This position will report directly to the Director of Marketing.
What you will be doing
- Manage the day-to-day planning & execution of corporate & client-facing events, industry conferences, & trade shows, including pre- & post-event communications & attendee management.
- Attend & coordinate the events. Identify, assemble, & execute requirements; establish contacts; develop schedules & assignments; coordinate mailing lists; drive follow-up activities.
- Assist in managing & maintaining the marketing automation platform.
- Collaborate on & manage the monthly content calendar, planning social media posts & email campaigns.
- Execute email campaigns & newsletters. Apply best practices for distribution days & times, A/B testing, & performance metrics. Suggest & apply enhanced practices based on learnings.
- Design branded templates for social media posts, testimonials, infographics, & slides as needed to support Sales & Product teams.
- Keep abreast of the conversational AI technology marketplace & the research around technological advancements; monitoring competitors & keeping the team apprised on opportunities & threats.
What you need in this position
- BA/BS degree in marketing, communications, PR or relevant major
- 3+ years total marketing experience. Experience in banking and/or finance industry, a plus
- Proficient in Hubspot (or similar marketing automation) & Wordpress
- Proficient in Adobe Design Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Ability to travel domestically & internationally
- Appetite for start-up culture Quick learner & self-starter
- Positive & collaborative attitude, creative out-of the-box thinking
- Strong project management & cross-departmental communication skills
- Strong affinity for technology. You pay attention to whats new in tech, & have an innate desire to understand how things work
Location Flatiron District, NY
New York City residents only: Minimum salary of $75,000/year + equity & benefits
*Note: Disclosure as required by NYC Pay Transparency Law
Applicants must be authorized to work in the US. Kasisto is an equal opportunity employer.