About the role: The Director of Test & Measurement Services will be the senior leader of test operations within the Quality group. This role will be responsible for facilities development, staffing, & budgeting to support the testing & measurement execution needs of the broader Operations & Product Development. This role will regularly partner with the Manufacturing & Quality teams, as well as the Mechanical, Electrical, Reliability, Sourcing, & Supplier Development functions.
- Responsible for the identification, leasing, & buildout of testing facilities internationally Responsible for building world-class test & measurement services team to meet all of Pelotons testing & measurement needs
- Owns roadmap for test & measurement services advancement
- Oversees insuring proper facility procedures, resourcing & workload scheduling to support for all product development & sustaining activities
- Oversees quality & safety procedures & protocols for all facilities
- Establish relationships with necessary third parties to augment or facilitate improved capabilities QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelors degree in engineering (BSME, BSEE) or other related technical degree. Advanced technical degree is strongly preferred.
- 10+ years working experience as a testing professional
- Demonstrated experience managing a testing facility & building a team
- Experience related to the following areas:
Failure Analysis methods & tools
- Previous testing of consumer products preferred
- Strategic thinker - Experience establishing a testing infrastructure strategy to meet the needs of a fast-paced, growing, & international organization.
- Clear & concise communication skills to relay strategy & execution plans to business leaders
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 3 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, & the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, & convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, & media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, & world-class streaming digital fitness & wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brands immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, Peloton Bike+, Peloton Tread+, & Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku TVs, & Chromecast & Android TV. Founded in 2012 & headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada & Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.