As the Director of Content Marketing at Blink Health, you will be responsible for developing a multi-channel content strategy that creates differentiation & conversation in the market. You will develop clear, approachable content that connects with healthcare stakeholders, speaks to trends & amplifies the Blink Health brand in creative & unexpected ways. You will lead a team through the shaping of Blink Healths voice & unique perspective, ensuring that our editorial, social, & digital channels elevate our solutions & strengthen connections with the brand. And, you will ensure that the content is delivered to the right audience at the right time through owned media channels. Youll also oversee our editorial rhythm & collaborate closely with our Brand, Product Marketing, Comms, & Lifecycle Marketing teams.
At Blink Health You Will:
- Create & evolve Blink Healths long form & social strategy to extend marketing initiatives across channels & audiences, operating an always-on approach to content development & distribution. Own the creation & management of the editorial calendar & internal newsroom.
- Amplify our brand voice, tone, perspective, & copy across owned channels & contexts.
- Establish content creation & curation strategies to connect with influencers & grow followership.
- Identify & experiment with new partners & channels (Ie. Podcasts, branded content) to create content & connect with our audiences.
- Collaborate with the performance marketing team on paid acquisition campaigns & to ensure content is optimized for SEO & user experience.
- Measure, track, & optimize performance so that we consistently achieve & exceed key brand & growth KPIs.
- Work with the marketing leadership to identify message priorities & develop integrated content campaigns that are differentiated & drive engagement.
- Manage, motivate, teach & develop a team of Managers & Associates
- Drive vision for team growth & organizational structure
- Prepare & present progress against goals & relevant marketing metrics to team, cross functional groups & management
- This role reports directly to our Head of Growth Marketing & is based in NYC
What We Look For:
- You have 12+ years experience developing multi-channel content strategy, experienced in working with both established & emerging consumer brands.
- Bachelor's degree is a requirement. Advanced degree journalism or writing preferred
- You have a varied mix of experience in relevant roles & industries including content marketing (paid & organic), journalism, & copywriting.
- You have fluency in content marketing tools & platforms, including: CMS; social media management/listening; data & business intelligence.
- You have a natural ability to collaborate well with others & thrive when part of a team.
- You have experience in a rigorous performance data environment & desire to test & learn.
- You have had success with both long-form content creation & in the moment, reactive content creation & distribution. You can easily move between editing & authoring content yourself.
- You possess exceptional organizational skills & manage accountability well. You can oversee multiple work streams simultaneously & are equally comfortable delegating or owning tasks, no matter how big or small.
- You are creative & excited about the opportunity to surface new & innovative ways to connect with consumers.
- You thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment. You seek to make things better while maintaining high quality & consistently fresh creative.
- You love managing & building teams with experience guiding both individuals & entire teams toward success.