Curious about what its like to work at the worlds number 1 discovery platform as an Account Manager? Were glad you asked!
Please note that this role is posted for future hiring needs, & is not currently open. We anticipate that recruitment for this position or equivalent will be formally kicked off in the coming months, & welcome your application in the meantime!
What is the key purpose of an Account Manager?
As a Publisher Account Manager in New York City, you will work with Taboolas partners to help implement & launch Taboolas solutions on their properties, track post-launch performance, & provide strategic direction for new opportunities to grow revenue. You will largely focus on optimizing existing relationships by upselling new solutions, & improving performance KPIs across multiple properties.
What skills & qualifications do I need?
For this role it is essential that you have:
- 3+ years of professional or prior internship experience in digital media
- Outstanding relationship management & customer service skills, coupled with superior communication skill & phone/email etiquette
- Technical aptitude or strong interest in understanding the technology side of the business is preferred (e.g., API, JS, SDK)
- Strong analytical skills to collect business intelligence by conversing with clients & monitoring/identifying trends in data
Nice to haves include:
- Understanding of the mechanics of programmatic advertising
What will I be doing on a day-to-day basis?
As an Account Manager you will:
- Monitor & triage daily performance across Partner implementations, escalate internally as needed
- Work with the teams Business Analysts to own all monthly & weekly Partner custom reporting, along with all ensuing communication with internal & external stakeholders
- Prepare for & attend internal & external meetings, pitches & client events to ensure high quality service & foster growth.
- Understand the partners strategic objectives / KPIs & map Taboola platform capabilities to the the partners needs
- Collaborate cross-functionally with a broader team across multiple disciplines: Professional Services, R&D, Product, Algo, Advertiser AM & Sales
- Work closely with the teams leadership to map client organization, & align the org with internal stakeholders
- If you ask our employees what they love about Taboola they will tell you that here, they are able to discover their best professional selves, explore where they can grow, & learn from & together with smart & talented people.
- We work with some of the biggest names in the business. Our publisher partners include Yahoo, Conde Nast, BuzzFeed, Fox Sports, NBCU, ESPN, CBS, & E! Online. Our advertiser clients include Wells Fargo, Honda, Pinterest, Expedia & Honda.
- Taboola NYC offers generous health, medical & dental coverage, 401k matching, a fully-stocked kitchen, & various gym partnerships.
Sounds good, how do I apply?
Its easy, submit your CV by clicking the Apply button below.
Taboola is an equal opportunity employer & we value diversity in all forms. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees & believe such an environment is critical for success. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, & business need.