The Squarespace Channels & Services team is looking for a Content & Community Coordinator to support & grow our efforts to acquire & engage new professional users. Our Community team collaborates with internal & external partners to develop & scale impactful solutions & services focused on expanding Squarespace's customer base of professional users. This is an opportunity for you to directly impact this audience by supporting content & community engagement strategies alongside fellow content & community focused team members.
You will report directly to the Manager, Marketplace & Community & will be based in New York.
We have introduced our Flexible Work Philosophy for Squarespace employees, which you can find on our career page. For those who will work out of our offices 1-5 days a week, we have also introduced a detailed return to office approach to guarantee a safe return for our Squarespace employees. The safety of our people is our top priority & we will continue to monitor the status of COVID19.
You'll Get To...
- Provide operational & logistical support for work including user tests, in-person & virtual events, content publication
- Support Channels & Services strategies by identifying & sharing trends & pain points
- Log success metrics for defined recurring content
- Address escalated Customer Care inquiries regarding Squarespace Circle & other professional user programs
- Contribute to regular calendar planning
- Recommend strategies for scaling & optimizing our content & community programs
- Support & grow our community programming
- Manage briefs & legal approvals for ongoing team projects
- Own & triage our internal service desk
Who We're Looking For
- 1+ years of experience in Community Management
- 1+ years of project management or project coordination
- Experience working with multiple stakeholders across various projects
- Strong sense of empathy for customers
- Experience with Squarespace or other content management systems
- Working knowledge of HTML
Benefits & Perks
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered for you & your dependent children
- Fertility & adoption benefits
- Headspace mindfulness app subscription
- Retirement benefits with employer match
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Up to 20 weeks of paid family leave
- Equity plan for all employees
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Education reimbursement
- Employee donation match to community organizations
- 7 Employee Resource Groups across locations
- Dog-friendly workplace
- Free lunch & snacks
- Private rooftop
Squarespace is a leading all-in-one website building & ecommerce platform that enables millions to build a brand & transact with their customers in an impactful & beautiful online presence. Our products allow anyone at any stage of their journey to manage their projects & businesses through websites, domains, ecommerce, marketing tools, & scheduling, along with tools for managing a social media presence with Unfold & hospitality business management through Tock. Squarespace democratizes access to outstanding design, helping our customers in approximately 200 countries & territories maintain consistent branding across all digital touchpoints to stand out online. Our team of more than 1,400 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin, Ireland, Portland, Oregon, & Chicago, Illinois. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com.www.squarespace.com.
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives & experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace & celebrate the diversity of our customers, but we also work toward the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.