Fascinated by the future & captivated by technology?
Smart, driven & want to make a difference in the world?
You'll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable & secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses & economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand & our global team - we're proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives & experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it's taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects & encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone. In addition, we offer market leading salary & have a fantastic benefits offering.
So, if you're not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
If you think you could support Visa as a SeniorConsultant within our Visa Consulting & Analytics team, we want to hear from you - together, let's make Visa a great place to work.
If you think you could support Visa asDirector, Senior Managing Consultant,Visa Consulting & Analyticswe want to hear from you - together, let's make Visa a great place to work.
What's it all about?
We create value
These three words sum up whatVisa Consulting & Analyticsoffers issuers, acquirers, retailers & others - & does for Visa Europe. In every case, we set out to increase the client's portfolio performance, boosting profitable growth & reducing costs. This usually entails enhancing operational efficiency & managing risk. We create value in terms of P&L, but also stronger relationships, making Visa a genuine partner of choice. That makes VCA a powerful resource.
Visa Consulting & Analytics Europe provides payments-focused consulting, marketing, & analytics to financial institutions & merchants. With its deep understanding of customer needs & successful track record in addressing complex challenges throughout the payments lifecycle, the team addresses the challenges & opportunities of its clients, enhances Visa's strategic & tactical performance.
We are looking for a dynamic, self-starter & highly motivated individual who would like to work in an intellectually & professionally challenging environment & can contribute to building up the Consulting & Analytics practice.
Core responsibility of the Senior Managing Consultant will be to oversee selective consulting activities in France, Belgium & Luxembourg & will be deployed to strategic projects in the cluster & potentially more broadly across Europe.
What we expect of you, day to day.
The Senior Managing Consultant has the responsibility to help grow & manage the Visa Consulting & Analytics business as a whole in France, Belgium & Luxembourg working closely with the Consulting head of the cluster.He/She will effectively manage a pipeline of engagements from early lead stages through to signature, project kick-off & delivery. These engagements will vary greatly in scope & value and, although the pipeline will be driven mainly by traditional bank card issuers, the SMC's range will also encompass merchants, acquirers & processors; government entities; as well as new entrants & non-traditional players in the virtual & physical payments ecosystem.
He/she will report into the Head of Visa FBL Consulting to deliver projects for Visa clients in the payments domain teamas well as supporting our VCA Europe goals more broadly across the region. The FBL Cluster is part of our Visa Consulting & Analytics (VCA) Europe arm.
- Understand our customers' business objectives, needs, plans with the broader France, Belgium & Luxembourg Account Relationship Management Team & bring valuable insights
- Identify opportunities & potential for improvement to help Visa clients in growing their business
- Develop & propose appropriate strategies & business solutions to the clients & manage the delivery of high quality consultancy engagements in the FBL European Cluster
- Management of internal & external project team members & gain consensus with others & coordinate team of consultants & subject matter experts around goal
- Surpass Visa Consulting & Analytics sales & revenue targets across the three markets & take a leading role in winning major Visa deal bids, including influencing network RFP decisions & cross-selling Visa value-added services
- Support FBL Consulting Team & the broader VCA Europe team in achieving the goals for the clusters as well as to support Account Executives in subject expertise areas
- Initiate & execute Thought Leadership projects on the future of payment & retail banking to our clients & partners
- Leverage Visa's innovation, product & data capabilities to further grow our clients' business by working together with the sales & product teams as well as the Visa Innovation & Data Sciences team
- Support Visa Consulting & Analytics practice development by developing skills, tools & innovative methodologies on personal & on team level
What we're after
- Demonstrated experience in strategy / management consulting; with proven project deliveries & expertise in consulting methodologies
- Excellent analytical skill set with an ability to think strategically, ability to frame customer's opportunity in financial terms, challenge the status quo, & provide recommendations
- Exposure to retail banking and/or payment card industry and/or merchant retail business is a plus. Knowledge of payments in general, loyalty, co-branding, digital marketing, security & risk management, innovation and/or big data & analytics(preferred but not required)
- Project management skills are a key requirement given that this role involves managing multiple projects with multiple stakeholders simultaneously
- Comprehensive knowledge of data analytics methodologies & tools & the use of data insights for business growth
- Excellent client relationship management skills (on senior executive level & across all levels of an organisation) & ability to develop a credible point of view on a variety of industry topics, acting as a trusted advisor & show thought leadership
- Strong sales orientation, experience selling major projects/ideas to senior management
- Have an entrepreneurial approach & vision; proactive self-starter seeking initiatives to advance
- Excellent presentation & communication skills (written & verbal) including an ability to comprehend & convey complex technical information
- Strong Business Acumen & Business Analysis Skills (research & analyse market & client information to tell a story)
- Technology/Digitally-savvy & an understanding of consumer economics/behaviour
- Curiosity & willingness to learn & develop as a professional
- Fluent in English (written & verbal) & ability to travel
- MBA or relevant graduate degree, or hold equivalent professional experience
Think you have what it takes?
If you are interested in a career that will challenge & inspire you - we'd love to hear from you!
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it's the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture & background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay & actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds & perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work & a better business partner to our clients.