Were on a mission to help get everyone a job they love. Find the job you love here at Hired!
Hired is an end to end SaaS hiring platform that makes it possible for companies & candidates to join together for an optimal matching experience. We combine our intelligent job matching algorithm with unbiased career counseling to help a wide breadth of diverse technical talent find a job they love.Through Hired, our candidates & customers gain insight into everything from sourcing & skills assessments to salary offers & benefits, providing full transparency into the hiring process.
Founded in 2012, Hired is headquartered in San Francisco with offices across the United States, Canada, France & the UK. The company is backed by Lumia Capital, Sierra Ventures & other leading investors.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Hired is looking for a highly motivated & detail oriented Sales Operations Analyst to join our Sales Operations team. The ideal candidate should be highly detail oriented, loves thinking about data & data integrity, & be able to communicate effectively with various teams within the organization.
As a Sales Operations Analyst, you will be the customer service link between Sales Ops & the rest of the organization.
The sales operations function is responsible for developing sales programs, sales process strategy, & evaluating & implementing improvements to the companys CRM. As a part of the function you will be the main liaison to the sales team; & provide internal support to the organization by means of case management, reporting, dashboard creation, & other projects as required.
WHAT WE NEED YOUR HELP WITH
- Internal customer support for our sales teams as well as other functions throughout the organization.
- Maintain data & pipeline integrity by working closely with the sales team & the Salesforce Administrator
- Provide ad-hoc reporting & analysis from our rev ops tools
- Assist in the development & management of marketing processes & programs including demand generation efforts.
- Handle tool provisioning & licensing of all sales related tools
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to improve overall operations process
- Assist in training for sales teams
- Work on other ad-hoc projects as required
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
- Bachelors degree in business or related field required with strong academic credentials
- Minimum 1-2 years or experience in an operations, finance, or business analyst role.
- Proactive, creative, independent problem solver who is extremely well organized with a consistent & thorough attention to detail.
- Strong emphasis on internal customer service.
- Salesforce experience (with emphasis on reports & dashboards) required. Salesforce Admin Certification a strong plus.
- Highly proficient in Excel. Advanced Excel skills such as pivot tables & ability to analyze large amounts of data are a must
- Excellent oral & written communication skills, as well as strong documentation skills; ability to communicate professionally across all levels of the organization
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize a variety of tasks & meet deadlines
COMP, BENEFITS, & PERKS (US)
- Competitive compensation & equity options
- Open vacation & sick time
- Employer paid health insurance, vision, & dental
- Pre-tax commuter benefit
- Gym reimbursement
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Weekly educational classes & catered lunch
We believe that when we can bring our whole selves to work on a day-to-day basis we become happier, more comfortable, more confident & more excited to do great things for our company, each other, our product & our users. Hired aims to both build an internal team as well as help our clients build their teams with talent from all different backgrounds & lifestyles.
Hired is committed to building a diverse, equitable & inclusive workforce. Hired is an equal opportunity employer; we welcome & consider qualified applicants regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. Members of communities historically underrepresented in tech are encouraged to apply.