Paid Search & Social Manager
Paid Search Social Managers are the day-to-day focal point of the account. They are expected to have a complete & unquestioned understanding of their assigned clients search/social initiatives & clients overall business & marketing objectives. The SSM is steward of the planning process & is expected to provide mid-level strategic recommendations to the SSS, sales and/or the client. The position is usually supported by the ASSM & reports to at least a Search & Social Supervisor level
- Bachelors degree in Advertising, Marketing, Business, Statistics, Finance, or Economics preferred
- 2 years experience in the search and/or social digital space
- 2 + years experience & proven track record of exceeding clients goals on digital advertising campaigns
- Strong experience buying media through Google & Bing & Facebook
- Direct Response experience preferred but not required
- Strong analytical & project management skills
- Exceptional written & verbal communication skills
- Professional & advanced skills in excel pivot tables, chart making, etc.
- Provide recommendations on budget planning for renewals & new accounts based on the Google keyword & Matchcraft estimator tools
- Keyword analysis build keyword lists, analyze search volume & make recommendations
- In-platform setup of paid social & search campaigns
- Text creative copywriting for paid search & social
- Day-to-day management of performance including oversight of bid recommendations, execution details, budgets/accounting to meet goals & KPIs of clients
- Maintain & track ROI & ad spend across all accounts on a monthly basis
- Keep up to date with best practices, bid management systems, keyword development tools & industry research
- Pull & analyze daily campaign reports
- Generate monthly reporting & performance insights that lead to gains against client business objectives
- Join & lead client kick off calls
- Training of associate search & social managers & oversight of their deliverables, inclusive of 1:1s
- Support CS Managers, Leads & Sellers on all search & social issues
- Interface weekly with platform reps for smooth planning, execution & optimization of campaigns
- Assist the senior team members with product roll outs & presentations
Townsquare Media Group is a diversified media, entertainment & digital marketing services company that owns & operates radio, digital & live event properties. The Company specializes in creating & distributing original entertainment, music & lifestyle content. Its assets include 318 radio stations & over 325 local companion websites in65+ small to mid-sized markets, a national portfolio of music & entertainment digital properties reaching over 50 million US unique visitors monthly, includingTaste of Country,XXL Mag,Diffuser.fm,Ultimate Classic Rock,Loudwire,TheFW, GuySpeed,ScreenCrushandPopCrush, approximately 550 live music & non-music events annually, andSeize the Deal, an E-commerce business.Additionally, Townsquare also operatesTownsquare Cares, a non-profit organization that seeks to better the lives of troops & their families.
TOWNSQUARE MEDIA BROADCASTING MAINTAINS A DRUG-FREE WORKPLACE AND IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. APPLICANTS MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S.
Townsquare Media provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees & applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Townsquare Media complies with applicable state & local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms & conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation & training. Townsquare Media expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Townsquare Medias employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to & including discharge.