As the Sr. Integrated Campaigns Manager, youll lead strategic planning & implementation of multi-channel, cross-functional campaigns. This role will own one of our priority audiencesinternal communications leadersand will drive our integrated go-to-market campaigns strategy to engage, acquire, & retain customers using Vimeo in the workplace. The way we work today is evolving, & video is a key part of that transformationthis is a unique opportunity to position Vimeo as a leader in the future of work, & to drive the adoption of Vimeo in every business.
The integrated marketing team is a new function, so you will play a pivotal role in building the foundation of this team & establishing new processes within the organization. Youll work in close collaboration with the rest of the marketing team to drive planning, align with stakeholders, & manage execution from initial concept through measuring success & optimizing performance.
You will be responsible for leading the integrated plan for your audience, including messaging & positioning, content, campaigns, distribution, budget, objectives & key results. You will work with leaders from product marketing, content, demand, communications, community, paid media, CRM, & more to define & prioritize initiatives in order to impact our goals.
This is the right opportunity for a marketing leader with broad experience across content & channels, & who understands how to integrate a cohesive brand narrative across marketing campaigns. You will have a track record of successfully managing complex processes across multiple teams, & cultivating productive collaboration with various stakeholders to craft industry-leading marketing campaigns.
What youll do:
- Drive strategic planning & execution of integrated marketing campaigns for our target audience: internal communications leaders
- Develop a deep understanding of this audience using frameworks like job-to-be-done (JTBD) & ideal customer profile (ICP), working closely with Product Marketing, Content, & Communications teams
- Work with Lifecycle & other channel teams to coordinate effective distribution across the customer journey
- Manage & coordinate the campaign implementation process, aligning with key stakeholders on objectives & timelines
- Work with marketing leadership to establish target goals & budget
- Align with the Marketing Operations & Analytics to ensure proper tracking
- Develop monthly & quarterly reports on campaign performance to share with the rest of the team & our leadership
- Identify opportunities to optimize & work with partner teams to implement
- Analyze the current campaign request process & make improvements
- Document process, templates, & helpful information & regularly communicate campaign efforts & updates
Skills & knowledge you should possess:
- 6+ years of integrated marketing experience with a focus on B2B SaaS - bonus points if youve worked with self-serve/freemium funnels
- Strong understanding of audience persona development, balancing both data-based insights & qualitative market research
- Exceptional communicator who is comfortable navigating large teams & operating cross-functionally
- Highly collaborative & a team player - youre known breaking down silos & bringing out the best in teams
- Strong in project management with the ability to coordinate multiple projects across various people & teams with deadlines & due dates
- Broad experience with content & marketing channels, including events, digital ads, CRM, & social
- Results-driven with ability to look at data & make inferences & recommendations
- Passion for video - as a marketer you have done video marketing & virtual events, & want to be a part of the next evolution of these tools
- Thrives in fast-paced environments
<p style="color: white;"> #LI-BT1</p>