Oktas Corporate Account Executives manage the sales processes for medium-sized customers (350-700 employees). The right candidate for the position will enjoy closing new logos while simultaneously managing & expanding a book of install base customers. Our AEs organize & conduct sales presentations, site visits & product demonstrations to prospects & represent Okta in a consistent, effective & professional manner to best develop & win new clients.
Account Executives at Okta strive to help prospects & customers modernize IT, build customer experiences, & prevent breaches by mapping our solutions to their needs. By understanding the specific challenges that both prospects & customers are faced with, you will help them achieve the desired positive business outcomes with our solutions. You will cultivate tight-knit relationships with customers & key partners while maintaining knowledge of Oktas evolving technology. In this high-velocity role, expect to own deals from cradle-to-grave in collaboration with account teams, sales engineers, professional services, & partners.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage the sales process for medium-sized new logo customers from demo to contract negotiation
- Expand business within existing Okta customers by building long-term strategic relationships with key accounts
- Develop & execute against an assigned quota & territory plan
- Prospect, forecast, build & maintain a sales pipeline with assigned Sales Development Representatives
- Present to C-level executives in the field & via web demonstrations
- Partner with ISV's & strategic partners to win revenue for Okta
- 3+ years of sales & account management experience in a SaaS/Cloud B2B environment
- A proven track record of success selling to mid-sized and/or enterprise customers
- ISV or Channel experience preferred
- IT/Security sales experience preferred
- Ability to travel 25%
- BS/BA degree required
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative & successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies & provides flexible benefits & collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best & uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.