Shutterstock is seeking an enthusiastic Sales Operations Specialist to provide day-to-day operational support for the Global Enterprise Sales team, including: troubleshooting, tracking, prioritizing & escalating reported issues.
Seated in our New York City office & reporting to the Manager, Global Sales Operations, this position will maintain & improve sales operations by monitoring key systems & processes; identifying gaps, resolving issues short term & recommending scalable long term solutions.
- Act as a Help Desk resource for the Global Enterprise Sales team
- Use strong problem solving skills, interpersonal skills & ability to develop working relationships with the various teams within the company
- Analyze present processes & identify improvement & enhancement opportunities
- Document process information with the use of process flow diagrams
- Test & execute processes to ensure that the right results are achieved
- Collate feedback on process performance & use the collected data as the basis for future process improvement projects
- Monitor & measure the effectiveness of new processes to ensure consistent value delivery
- Communicate complex information clearly & persuasively to create engagement & support across multiple levels within the organization
- A Bachelors Degree with 2 - 3 years of sales/service operations experience
- Experience using Salesforce
- You are a strong communicator with a high degree of analytical skills
- Proven experience in business process designs & documentation
- Ability to multitask using superior time-management & organization skills
- Proven ability to work effectively within all organizational levels & departments to achieve desired results; the ability to work independently & as a member of a team.
- Youre adaptable to a changing environment
- JIRA experience
- Familiarity with Lucidchart or a similar program
- Knowledge of Change & Release Management processes (Agile)
- Experience with leading Marketing Automation tools
- Experience with Apttus, DocuSign, Distribution Engine, Cirrus, Eloqua, SalesLoft
Shutterstock, a global technology company, has created the largest & most vibrant two-sided marketplace for creative professionals to license content - including images, videos, & music - as well as innovative tools that power the creative process.
The company has expanded its portfolio to include Bigstock, a value-oriented stock media agency; PremiumBeat, a curated royalty-free music library; Rex Features, a premier source of editorial images for the world's media; & Shutterstock Custom, a platform for custom content creation, as well as Offset, a high-end image collection.
For more information, please visit www.shutterstock.com & follow Shutterstock on Twitter, Facebook, & Instagram.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V