Magnite is the worlds largest independent sell-side platform. We were built by combining Rubicon Projects programmatic expertise & Telarias talents in CTV. We help publishers sell advertising on their terms & connect with buyers across every channel & format. We believe in keeping tech transparent, solutions collaborative, & guidance unconflicted. The ticker symbol for the combined public entity will be NASDAQ: MGNI.
We are seeking an entrepreneurial, quick-thinking, pragmatic attorney to join our growing legal team. This individual will report to the Deputy General Counsel, Commercial & will work with a team of lawyers responsible for the negotiation, execution & all requisite legal support for commercial deals, product & strategic initiatives.
- Lead & support contract negotiations with strategic partners on complex commercial & technology matters
- Structure, draft, negotiate, & advise on a variety of technology & commercial agreements, including terms governing our advertising technology solutions, platform vendor & data agreements, online terms of service & other technology agreements
- Work closely with internal clients across the business to provide legal support, proactively identify issues, & share potential concerns & solutions in supporting commercialization of our products & services
- Help to improve contracting processes & management, including developing internal policies regarding the same
- Provide legal support for the companys privacy, data, & security initiatives as they relate to technology & commercial agreements
- Drive & support other special projects, including in connection with company policies & protocols, requests for information, & marketing
- Assist with other duties & assignments, including within the areas of employment, intellectual property, litigation, general transactional support, & other corporate legal matters
- J.D. from an accredited law school
- Licensed to practice law in California or New York (member of the bar or Registered In-House Counsel)
- At least 3 6 years practicing in a top law firm and/or in-house legal department with relevant transactional experience
- Prior technology experience a plus but not required
- Other useful areas of experience include: digital advertising, intellectual property, & data/privacy
- Excellent business judgment & ability to assess legal risk while also thinking strategically & providing sound, practical advice under tight deadlines
- Works well independently & with a highly collaborative team, with proven ability to multi-task & set priorities
- Self-motivated, nimble & able to learn quickly, strong work ethic
- Excellent written & verbal communication & analytical skills
- Business-oriented & creative problem solver
- Exhibits natural leadership qualities in being a team player yet comfortable making decisions & interacting with clients & colleagues at all levels
- Energized by working in a fast-paced & dynamic team environment
- Collegial & fun
- Career growth opportunities: We encourage you to carve your own path across the organization & provide opportunities to grow professionally
- Take time for yourself: We offer an unlimited vacation policy & encourage you to refresh yourself as you need. In addition, we observe 11 National Holidays & close down the last 8-10 days of the year for a paid Holiday Break!
- Stay healthy: Choose from a variety of low cost medical, dental, & vision plans to cover you & your loved ones with a multitude of options. In addition, we offer Basic Life & Disability Coverage provided at no cost to you
- Perks: Discounts to major name brand items, Travel benefit options, plus much more!