Amplitude (Pre IPO) is the fastest growing digital analytics company in the world. With over $180+ million in VC funding raised from iconic investors Sequoia, Benchmark, YCombinator to name a few. Not to mention $100+ million in ARR, powered by 43% YoY revenue growth!
Amplitude is looking for Sales Development Representatives (SDR) to join our expanding team in EMEA. We are seeking driven individuals with high energy, sound business acumen & a natural sales instinct to join our Sales Development Team, & uplevel their enterprise software sales skills.
About The Role:
The Sales Development team is a strategic component of our go-to-market strategy. You will look to capture the attention of commercial & enterprise level companies to proactively build out our customer base. This position offers an outstanding opportunity to build a successful career in software sales.
As an SDR, you will be the first point of contact for new & existing prospects & customers respectively. With a mix of strong process & creativity, you will help drive new business revenue through both inbound & outbound opportunity generation.
You will engage effectively through various traditional channels such as email & phone while at the same time leveraging the latest prospecting methods like social, video prospecting & direct mail to generate meaningful conversations with product experts & senior business executives in prospect accounts to fuel our companys growth.
You will work closely with your assigned account executives to create & execute on a territory plan that will be critical to your success. You will also work closely with the marketing team to improve our campaigns & messaging in order to understand whats working & focus on where we win.
At Amplitude we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, & your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, & innovation & we want you & your ideas to thrive at Amplitude.
You are right for this position if you:
- Have a growth mindset & believe that your most basic abilities can be developed through dedication & hard work, brains & talent are just the starting point.
- Have a positive attitude & are optimistic about situations & interactions & remain hopeful in difficult situations.
- Enjoy working in a diverse team & environment where a rich & inclusive culture matters above all else.
- Enjoy working in a high paced dynamic working environment where change is something that is always present.
- Have gained some experience in sales, outbound calling or closing in the PaaS/SaaS industries OR in another industry.
- Your long-term goal is to have a successful sales career in the tech industry, i.e. as an Account Executive or in a Team Lead role.
As an Sales Development Representative, you will:
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Partner with our Field Sales & Marketing teams to build creative outreach programs that build pipeline within your territory.
- BE AN OWNER & DON'T SETTLE: Research & build new & existing accounts via adding contacts, outbound calling efforts & sending strategic email & social campaigns.
- WEAR THE CUSTOMER'S SHOES: Engaging in high level conversations with Product Managers, Architects, Executives & C-Suite to enhance awareness & interest in targeted industries & segments.
- BE INCLUSIVE: Develop strong relationships (both internal & external), & really excel at building long-lasting partnerships with prospective customers.
- A minimum of 6 months of experience in a Sales related environment
- Solid business experience (SaaS sales preferred)
- A Can Do / Winner attitude, with a hunger & 'self-starter' commitment to overachieve & succeed
- Fluency in Dutch & English is essential
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Bachelor's degree is preferable
Due to current European & worldwide restrictions our offices are currently closed. If successful you will likely be a remote employee in The Netherlands until it is safe to return to the office in Amsterdam.
Who Are We?
The Company: Amplitude is filled with humble, life-long learners who are eager to help one another & the company succeed. Our values of growth mindset, ownership, & humility are core to the way we work: were tenacious in the face of challenges, we take the initiative to solve problems that drive our shared success, & we operate from a place of empathy & openness, seeking to understand many points of view.
We care about the well-being of our team: We offer flexible time off, a monthly wellness & health insurance stipend, delicious in-office lunch & snacks, commuting benefits, a 12-week parental leave, a generous Learning & Development stipend, & a full 10 year window to exercise your stock options.
The Product: Amplitude is the world's #1 product intelligence platform we empower teams to use customer data to build great product experiences for growth. Were super proud of what weve built & continue to build on: a platform that enables companies to thrive.
Other Fun Facts About Amplitude
- Founded in 2012, Amplitude is a Series E startup backed by Sequoia Capital, GIC, IVP, Battery Ventures, Benchmark Capital, Y Combinator & other top tier investors.
- Twenty of the Fortune 100 are now customers of Amplitude as are innovative brands such as Atlassian, Twitter, FuboTV, & Thredup.
- We have offices in San Francisco (HQ), New York, Singapore, Amsterdam, London, & Paris.
- Our mascot is the datamonster, who loves to chow down on all your numbers, charts, & graphs. Nom nom.
Amplitude provides equal employment opportunities (EEO). All applicants are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
Amplitudes D&I Commitment: Amplitude believes that diversity enables creation of better products, ability to solve complex problems, & drive more powerful solutions. In order to make diversity possible, we commit to striving to create an environment of inclusion: an environment focused on psychological safety, empathy, & human connection, which will allow employees of all backgrounds to feel the care they need to thrive.