We are looking for a dynamic & ambitious salesperson to help us evangelize Databricks & close pivotal deals. We have an opening for an experienced field sales executive to join our winning sales team. We are looking for a track record of proven success with seven or more years of enterprise software sales focused on enterprise big data or related segments.
As a Geo Enterprise Account Executive at Databricks, you are an enterprise sales leader experienced in selling into Enterprise accounts. As a successful candidate you are a creative, energetic, self-starter who understands the sales process. You know how to sell innovation & disruption through customer vision expansion & can drive deals forward to compress decision cycles. You love understanding a product in depth & are passionate about communicating its value to Customers & System Integrators. Always hunting for new opportunities, you must be able to close net new accounts while maintaining existing accounts. Along with the chance to close an exciting deal, we also offer accelerators above 100% quota attainment.
- Present a thorough territory plan within first 90 days
- Meet with CIOs, IT executives, LOB executives, Program Managers, & other key stakeholders
- Close both net new accounts & existing accounts
- Identify & close quick, small wins while managing longer, complex sales cycles
- Exceed activity, pipeline, & revenue targets
- Track all customer details including use case, purchase time frames, next steps, & forecasting in Salesforce
- Utilize a solution approach to selling & creating value for customers
- Evangelize Databricks' enterprise cloud data platform powered by Apache Spark
- Ensure 100% satisfaction among all customers
- Prioritize opportunities & applying appropriate resources
- Be Customer Obsessed on delivering the technical & business outcome using the Databricks Platform.
- Build a plan for success internally at Databricks & externally with your key accounts.
- Promote Teamwork...it makes the Dreamwork!
- You have previously worked in an early stage company & you know how to navigate & be successful in a startup environment
- Field sales experience within big data, Cloud, or SaaS sales
- Extensive prior customer relationships with CIOs, program managers, & key decision makers
- Ability to simply articulate intricate cloud technologies
- Proven successful track record of exceeding sales quotas
- Success closing net new accounts while working existing accounts
- Understanding Spark & big data preferable
- Passion for cloud technologies
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Competitive salary with uncapped commission & aggressive accelerators
- Medical, dental, vision
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Catered lunch (everyday), snacks, & drinks
- Gym reimbursement
- Employee referral bonus program
- Awesome coworkers
- Maternity & paternity plans
Databricks mission is to accelerate innovation for its customers by unifying Data Science, Engineering & Business. Databricks founders started the Spark research project at UC Berkeley that later became Apache Spark. Databricks provides a Unified Analytics Platform powered by Apache Spark for data science teams to collaborate with data engineering & lines of business to build data products. Users achieve faster time-to-value with Databricks by creating analytic workflows that go from ETL & interactive exploration to production. The company also makes it easier for its users to focus on their data by providing a fully managed, scalable, & secure cloud infrastructure that reduces operational complexity & total cost of ownership. Databricks, venture-backed by Andreessen Horowitz, NEA & Battery Ventures, among others, has a global customer base that includes Viacom, Shell & HP. For more information, visit www.databricks.com.
Apache, Apache Spark & Spark are trademarks of the Apache Software Foundation.