Phreesia is looking for a Client Success Associate to join our team!
This role is responsible for helping to improve client utilization, retention, & overall client satisfaction. Client Success Associates work alongside Phreesia's experienced team of Client Success Managers to fully engage the client at all levels & execute specific initiatives designed to maximize business value for our clients.
We are looking for someone who is a strong problem solver, detail oriented, comfortable in a fast-paced environment, & has experience working with internal & external customers. This position will provide you with a strong foundation of skills & capabilities to grow your career in our client success stream.
What You'll Do:
- Proactively engage clients to support & drive adoption & usage of specific products & features within the Phreesia solution, ensuring maximum business benefits for the client
- Partner with client executives & key business leaders
- Collaborate with Phreesia teams, including Business Development, Support, Product Management, Client Services & Sales to address customer issues
- Act as the Subject Matter Expert & product Super User for the existing client base, implement new add on features & products
- Ensure overall satisfaction & engagement for Phreesia's clients
- Proactively address client risks based on product usage trends & key performance indicators
What You'll Bring:
- University degree required
- Ability to work with customers to understand their needs & develop custom solutions
- Superior leadership, influence, communication, interpersonal, & telephone skills
- Ability to prioritize multiple demands in a fast-paced & dynamic environment
- Skilled at anticipating & solving problems
Who We Are:
At Phreesia, were committed to helping healthcare organizations succeed in a fast-changing landscapeand we need smart, passionate people to help us do it. Our innovative SaaS platform offers our clients a suite of applications to manage the intake process, giving them the tools to engage patients, improve efficiency, optimize staffing & enhance clinical care.
Basically, what you do here matters, & hard work does not go unnoticed. Not only does Phreesia care about our clients, we also care about our employees. In fact, were a three-time winner of Modern Healthcare magazines Best Places to Work in Healthcare award. If youre interested in consistent feedback & recognition, defined career paths, & the opportunity to work with driven & engaged colleagues in a dynamic industry, this may be the right opportunity for you.
Benefits & Perks:
- Remote working environment
- Variety of health plan options, dental/ vision coverage, & short/long-term & life insurance plans
- 401(k) savings plan (USA) or RRSP plan (Canada)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Unlimited vacation
- Home office set-up stipend
- Mobile phone stipends & Internet reimbursement
- 100% paid parental leave to our U.S. employees, as well as a generous parental benefit to our employees in Canada
- Tuition & certification reimbursement, as well as other professional development opportunities
We strive to provide a diverse & inclusive environment & are an equal opportunity employer.