Splice is looking for a prolific, organized & proactive Sr. Creative Producer to join our Content Team. Reporting to the Head of Merchandising, this role will help evolve our Story telling, manage the creation & collection of non-audio content (e.g. artwork, copy) & work with various cross-functional teams, freelancers, & ensure the smooth & timely execution of all creative projects. This role will be responsible for updating stakeholders across a wide range of teams including Content Production, Brand & Marketing teams. This role is driven by quality & output, equally.
As advocates for artists everywhere, were building a creative ecosystem for music producers. With this ecosystem, were cultivating a global community of creators that fosters inspiration, connection, focus, & growth.
Our work environment is no different. We encourage inclusion, collaboration, big ideas, helping where we can & asking for assistance when we need it. We aim for steady, measured expansion through experimentation & iteration. We encourage optimism, respect, accountability, & transparency in the workplace. Were trailblazers who arent afraid to stumble, because every stumble offers an opportunity to continuously improve our processes, products, strategies, & even ourselves.
We dont just hire people who mirror our culture. We hire people who add to it.
What Youll Do?
- Be just as comfortable building processes & owning strategy as you are resizing assets, writing & reviewing copy
- Work collaboratively with stakeholders from across the company to build & oversee a creative framework from ground up
- Work with our Creative & Art Director to ensure you have a clear understanding of the Splice Brand & how the Content Team builds brands & be comfortable operating within our brand guidelines when necessary
- Codify the creative production of copy, editorial & video, collaborating with Marketing on label brand development
- Manage a team of in-house & contract creators (e.g. visual designers, photographers, video editors & shooters, copywriters, etc.)
- Provide maximum transparency to all stakeholders on behalf of Splice on our process & pipeline to create accountability & manage expectations
- Own project-by-project budgets, resource allocation & ensure all invoices are paid in a timely manner
What Were Looking For?
As a Sr. Creative Producer at Splice, you might find yourself:
- Someone with great taste & a keen eye
- Managing creative projects & people: sourcing talent, managing contributors, organizing schedules
- Throwing out a lot of ideas & quickly rallying the crew to get them in motion
- Working in multiple mediums at once. Your brainstorms are unboxed & in technicolor (or whatever comes next)
- Ability to scope, kick-off, work quickly, manage expectations & scope projects
- Radical collaboration & ability to get your ideas moving
- Strong attention to detail & ability to think both strategically & tactically
- Ability to multitask: Handle multiple projects simultaneously & communicate bottlenecks clearly.
- Ability to say no & articulate why it is the right answer
- Organized & self-motivated: You hold yourself accountable for your decisions & meet deadlines when presented. You are always searching for the best solution
- A strong collaborator & communicator: A core part of your job will be cross-functional communication.
- Form strong relationships with cross-functional teams as well as with directors, photographers, videographers & be a representative & advocate for Splice & the Content Team
- 7+ years of experience
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Splice is an equal opportunity employer, committed to diversity & inclusion. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.