AsOperations Principal, you will supervise daily operations while driving continuous improvement & growth of our service.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Develop & implement a detailed plan for Vias expansion within Paris
- Coordinate with Associates to ensure smooth operation of Vias game-changing service
- Devise & implement innovative strategies to source, onboard & manage Via Driver Partners
- Oversee complex fleet-management logistics, powered by Vias proprietary technology tools
- Tirelessly work to scale operational processes & systems to drive rapid growth
- Thrive in fast-paced environments, troubleshooting issues in real-time & overseeing multiple tasks simultaneously
- A great executor: you are detail-oriented & get the job done
- An exceptional team player: people love working with you & for you
- Skilled at communicating professionally with customers & Driver Partners from a broad range of backgrounds
- An independent self-starter: you enjoy working as part of a small team & are excited to help grow Via Paris
- Have a Bachelors Degree in Business Administration or Technology from a top-tier university (an MBA is strongly preferred) & a record of exceptional academic achievement
- Fluent in French & English
At Via, we're on the cutting edge of mobility. Were building revolutionary technology thats changing the way people get around. It's on-demand transit on a mass scale, a smarter transportation thats friendly to our planet. From on-demand autonomous shuttles in Australia to dynamically routed bus fleets in Singapore, our sophisticated operating system is powering transportation in the worlds biggest cities & is sought after by prominent transportation players globally. Weve provided more than 50 million shared rides already, & were growing at an astonishing rate. We have offices in more than 15 countries & deployments in more than 50 markets, with a goal of hundreds of deployments within the next two years. If youre someone who relishes wearing multiple hats, never backs down from a challenge, & loves getting things done, wed love to hear from you!
Via offers above market compensation packages & benefits, including equity, health insurance, & relocation assistance.
Via is an equal opportunity employer.