The Engineering department at CommerceHub employs some of the top engineering talent in the area who are constantly working to improve on processes, quality & techniques, with the goal of producing the highest quality software solutions in the industry. The lines between traditional QA & software engineering are blurred here, with quality being considered at all stages of development.
Our team is comprised of very talented & highly motivated individuals, who pride themselves on working smarter, not harder. Were empowered to make local decisions, reducing the overhead of getting things done. We aim for operational excellence, having a DevOps culture & a you build it, you run it mentality. We favor a Lean approach to our product development, following agile workflows such as Scrum & Kanban depending on the directive of the team. We welcome new technologies & are constantly self-evaluating our tech stack to make sure we are providing software of the highest quality. Continuous Delivery is important to us, & we are constantly looking to improve our automated testing & continuous integration.
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) ECS, Lambda, RDS, Kinesis, etc.
- Amazon Aurora, DynamoDB, MS SQL, MongoDB
- Dropwizard, Grails, Spock
- js, React.js, Next.js, Express.js
- You view software engineering as a craft & welcome the opportunity to share knowledge with fellow enthusiasts.
- You find learning new technologies/patterns exciting & love experimenting with them.
- Good enough is not in your vocabulary. You find innovative ways to ensure quality without restricting development speed.
- You understand the balancing game an engineer has to play while weighing new feature development with technical debt.
- A blank piece of paper doesnt scare you. You are excited to design products from the ground up.
- For you, it is more than a job.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience (5-7 years)
- Participate in on-call rotation