Founded in 2010, CLEARs mission is to create frictionless experiences. With more than 10 million members & hundreds of partners across the world, CLEARs identity platform is transforming the way people live, work, & travel. Whether its at the airport, stadium, or right on your phone, CLEAR connects you to the things that make you, you - making everyday experiences easier, more secure, & more seamless. Since day one, CLEAR has been committed to privacy done right. Members are always in control of their own information, & we never sell member data.
CLEAR is looking for an experienced Senior Director, Field People Partner. Reporting to the EVP, People & Performance, youll be the key partner for leadership of the Operations team. You will co-create & help drive our people strategy as we expand across verticals in & outside of the airport business.
What You Will Do:
- Partner directly with the executive leadership team of our airport operations business & provide thought partnership on how to drive business success through our people
- Manage a team of Regional People Directors who support our team members across the country; support, coach, & develop the team
- Ensure strategic alignment, operational effectiveness & collaboration with operations leadership & the People Team
- Design & implement programs & policies that align with CLEARs values & will continue to elevate the CLEAR employee experience for both hourly & salaried field employees
- Drive analytical rigor & analysis on effectiveness & competitiveness of current programs & leverage industry trends, market data & best practices to drive change
- Collaborate with our Total Rewards team to drive compensation & benefits offerings for our team members
- Execute on staffing strategy driven by operational needs to maintain & grow the business
- Ensure compliance regarding all Field employment practices: selection processes, I-9 reporting, e-verify, record keeping, EEOC compliance & reporting, & file management
- Contribute to the broader organizations people & performance strategy by being a critical member of people leadership team
Who You Are:
- 10+ years of People Team leadership experience in a largely distributed customer facing employee base
- Strong personal credibility with ability to build trusted relationships with senior business leaders & frontline employees
- Proven ability to motivate & inspire a team of People partners
- Skilled at interpreting business needs & making decisions based on emerging priorities using analytics & a data-driven approach to plans & solutions
- Demonstrated history of driving impact with People initiatives, relating to the employee experience
- Highly collaborative, with ability to work in partnership with all levels of the organization
- Sound judgment, comfort with ambiguity & the ability to operate in a fast-paced, high-visibility environment
- Experience working with hourly & salaried employees across the U.S.