Who We Are
Yieldmo is one of the worlds fastest-growing digital advertising & attention analytics companies. Agencies & brands use its premium marketplace to create, measure, model, & optimize their campaigns for unmatched scale & performance. Underpinned by AEROS Attention Analytics, advertisers can now truly understand how consumers are interacting with ads before the click, & after the initial view. Yieldmo ultimately delivers better results by harnessing the power of attention data to drive superior audience engagement & targeting.
What We Need
Were looking for a strong dev ops professional to help grow & lead our infrastructure team. You should be passionate about cloud technologies & have experience working in a high volume low latent environment. You should be comfortable configuring environments at the operating system, software & network layer. The ideal candidate is curious, pragmatic, sets a high bar & maniacally focused on running a secure, efficient & highly performant environment.
- Configure & manage our infrastructure on AWS.
- Manage EC2, ECS, Fargate, RDS, Route53, ELB, DynamoDB, Code CI/CD, Cloudfront, Cognito, API Gateway, VPC networking & security, Airflow, Akamai, Snowflake & Looker.
- Develop & maintain CloudFormation & Terraform templates.
- Be in the on-call rotation as the first level of support for our infrastructure.
- Set up automated pipelines to drive development efficiencies.
- Own & manage infrastructure monitoring & alerting.
- Implement autoscale, failover & disaster recovery strategies.
- Implement security best practices.
- Implement containerization & drive towards API first environment.
- Automation scripting in Bash & Python.
- At least 8+ years experience working as a system administrator or network administrator.
- Strong verbal & written communication skills.
- Production experience with most of our stack: AWS, CloudFormation, Linux, Java, Python, MySQL, Snowflake, CDNs, microservices, CI/CD pipelines for the cloud, big data, infrastructure as code.
- Comfortable managing onshore & offshore teams.
- BA/BS or equivalent combination of education & experience.
Nice to Haves
- Ad tech experience (SSPs, DSPs, Analytics, DMPs, CDPs).
- Microservices architectures experience.
- Serverless experience.
- Exposure to multi cloud environments.
- Exposure to feature flagging & A/B testing.
- Hashicorp toolset experience.
- Familiarity with the OSI Model, SDN & zero trust environments.
- Familiarity with CircleCI, Jenkins, Codefresh, Travis CI.
- Home office setup stipend.
- 2 Mental Escape (ME) days each month.
- Learning stipend & professional development opportunities.
- Work life balance, flexible PTO & competitive compensation packages.