Founded in 2017, Unqork is the industry pioneer enterprise no-code application platform that helps large companies build, deploy, & manage complex applications without writing a single line of code.
Organizations including Liberty Mutual, Goldman Sachs, New York City, & Maimonides Medical Center are using Unqorks drag-and-drop interface to build enterprise applications faster, with higher quality, & lower costs than conventional approaches. In October 2020, Unqork Announced $207 Million in Series C Funding, raising company valuation to $2 Billion.
As an engineer in the Manage camp youll help customers organize, navigate & govern their applications on the Unqork platform. Our mission is to free creators of tedious administrative tasks to build more applications, faster, in Unqork. We strive to create a single system that is secure, compliant, future proof, & incredibly easy to use, & youll play a critical role in helping us to achieve that goal. Youll lead teams in the creation of new products, give direction on how to optimize existing services & get exposure to learning an industry-changing platform.
- Champion technical excellence & provide technical leadership by example on your team
- Contribute to the architecture & development of features to evolve the Unqork platform
- Partner with other engineers, product managers, QA & Design to identify actionable opportunities, & design solutions that positively impact the end user experience
- Participate as an active stakeholder in planning the product roadmap & managing priorities
- Reach across teams to help accomplish cross-cutting goals & clear blockers
Who you are:
- You are excited to mentor a cohesive, high functioning team in a fast-paced environment
- You are pragmatic in your approach to engineering & leadership
- You care about serving customers & delivering a great product
- You have excellent interpersonal skills, are diligent & self-motivated
- You are never done learning, & seek opportunities to continuously hone your craft
- You are up to speed on industry best practices & development tools, & are eager to spread your knowledge
- You strive to architect elegant solutions to otherwise complicated problems
What were looking for:
- 5+ years of full-stack engineering experience
- Demonstrated experience leading projects of increasing scope & complexity
- Deep experience building modern web applications using ReactJS
- Experience building and/or maintaining GraphQL implementations
- Node.js experience
Nice to have:
- Experience building or integrating Role-based Access Control (RBAC) into an application
- Exposure to working with distributed systems
- Built & maintained k8s, microservices, and/or DAL
- Utilized inter-service communication pub/sub brokers
- Have an understanding of if/when to utilize caching
- Familiarity with MongoDB
- SaaS startup experience
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, & proud to be committed to diversity & inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.