LaFourchette, part of the TripAdvisor group, is a pure player company & the European leader of online booking for restaurants. We are an innovative & fast-growing company building a unique community of members to transform the way people dine out!
LaFourchettes goal is to become the #1 app for online restaurant booking in the world.
Why join us?
You are passionate about technology & comfortable in an international & agile environment? You're ready for the challenge of a SaaS service for several thousand customers & B2C interfaces for millions of users? Are you ready to invest in a company whose entire service is subject to heavy use & is present in close to 20 countries, to accompany its rapid growth? You want to build reliable back ends & operate scalable services that power the leader of online restaurant booking?
You will join a dynamic & agile team in a quickly changing environment. You will be involved in an international organization that empowers its employees, cares about their career & values sharing.
As a senior member of the Quality team, you will be responsible for the LaFourchette Quality Processes, tooling & strategy.
You will have the following responsibilities:
- Drive improvements to the software development practices used for test automation
- Lead initiatives to boost tooling, automation & integration speed, focusing on developer productivity, release velocity & product quality
- Maintain & improve tooling of testing frameworks servicing the entire TheFork engineering community
- Drive release process at TheFork aiming to continuous deployment in collaboration with OPS team
- Improve existing processes, find innovative ways to enhance the quality at TheFork with a constant & proactive technical watch on test & quality tools & processes
Product owner role
- Participate to the definition & review of testing strategy & quality process at TheFork & share the vision with QA team & stakeholder
- Manage all the quality-related activities in the team: gather all the relevant information to prioritise tasks efficiently with the team
- Adapt or improve the QA team organization in order to work productively in our Agile context (Daily Stand Up, Planning, Retrospective)
- Communicate progress with engineering teams & stakeholders, give visibility on impediments & raise alert if required
- Work closely with the Development, Product & Design teams, meaning you are aware of the product guidelines, delivery targets & take them into account in your own team planning.
- Coach & evangelise product & engineering community on QA goals & best ( practices
Monitoring & Data driven
- Contribute data to quality dashboards to ensure visibility of quality across the company
- Create & manage bug reports & Develop Interaction process with developers/QA peers to resolve defects/issues
- Identify relevant & actionable KPIs according to QA Goals & Objectives & set-up Dashboards to monitor them
- Monitor, follow-up & improve completeness of test coverage in liaison with development teams (functional & integration tests)
Who you are
- You have a significant experience (5 years minimum) as Quality engineer for high traffic websites/applications
- You master at least one or several front-end & back-end testing frameworks (mocha, Behat, PHPSpecs )
- Unit tests, Functional tests, Component tests, Integration are not just buzzwords for you
- You are confident with Browserstack, Selenium & Appium
- You feel confident configuring continuous deployment tools - Samson, Jenkins, Github, Scrutinizer, SonarQube
- You have already work in an Agile environment & are confident driving transversal activities in this context
- You are rigorous, dynamic, curious & with a team spirit allowing you to benefit fully from the freedom offered by agility.
- You are eager to learn & share with your colleagues
- You are confident about speaking in English with your foreign colleagues
- You are not opposed to travel between Paris & other offices - Nantes, Lisbon, Torino, Buenos Aires (once per quarter)
What do we offer?
Being part of hyper growth digital player, headquartered in Paris, with strong international presence & with a winning company culture - balance long-term perspective with accountability, leverage learning & innovation, increase internal cohesion, build a caring environment
- Attractive salary & bonus based on performance, Restricted Stock Units
- Meet-up & Conferences
- Cool & cosy offices located in the heart of Paris (9eme)
- RTT, flexible hours, home-office
- Fresh fruits delivered everyday
- Ping-pong, "babyfoot", video games, board games, free massage, yoga, cross training & boxe lessons, afterworks, theater courses, global european seminar