Guardant Health is a pioneer in non-invasive cancer diagnostics & the first company tocommercialize a comprehensive genomic liquid biopsy. Our proprietary digital sequencing technology is transforming cancer treatment by providing an accurate & precise picture of the individual genomic alterations that cause tumors to grow, change, & develop resistance to treatment. We have combined decades of scientific research, advances in laboratory technology, & our breakthrough innovation in liquid biopsy to create new tests that have already handled tens of thousands of samples. We believe our tests can accelerate new drug development & improve the lives of all patients fighting cancer. Our current products are just the beginning of what we hope to accomplish, & new uses of our platform are emerging.
We succeed best by coordinating our creative talents & energies, working as a team to achieve results far beyond what any single individual could accomplish. We seek very talented people who want to be part of our fantastic team.
The (Sr.) Financial Analyst will contribute to a world-class finance team in a rapid growth & emerging environment. The finance team serves as trusted advisors for all our strategic & enterprise endeavors & works closely with business partners on a daily basis. To be effective, you will need FP&A experience & an eagerness to support all aspects of finance & accounting. The (Sr.) Financial Analyst will have contact with senior-level members of the team which requires strong interpersonal skills both written & verbal.
- Partner with business units & cross-functional teams
- Lead analytics with a strong finance focus
- Identify & measure key metrics that drive company performance
- Perform variance analysis & continuously drive forecast accuracy improvements
- Translate data into information in time for it to be useful
- Provide decision support to company leaders
- Participate in annual budgeting & long range planning processes
- Assist in compiling supporting documentation for quarterly reviews & annual audits
- Maintain files & documentation thoroughly & accurately in accordance with company policy & accepted accounting practices
- Other ad hoc analysis as needed
Allyour information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Guardant Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status & will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
To learn more about the information collected when you apply for a position at Guardant Health & how it is used, please review ourPrivacy Notice for Job Applicants.
Please visit our career page at: http://www.guardanthealth.com/jobs/