TrialSpark is a technology company that brings new medical treatments to patients faster by reimagining the clinical trial process. Were fundamentally changing how clinical trials are run, rethinking the trial process both from a technology & operational perspective. To achieve this, were bringing together talent from top technology, CRO, & biopharma companies to work side by side.
At TrialSpark, the Finance team is responsible for providing quality & timely insights to the leadership team & key stakeholders to achieve the companys business goals in a financially sustainable manner. As a Finance Sr. Manager at TrialSpark, you will be partnering with accounting & key business stakeholders to develop modeling for strategic business questions, forecasts, budget to actual reports, & other ad-hoc analyses as needed. Additionally, you will be responsible for building out critical processes & infrastructure to ensure the Finance function scales sustainably & continually provides timely & quality insights to drive the company.
In this position, your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Supporting the annual budgeting process & long-term financial planning
- Managing & updating our rolling company forecast based on inputs from accounting, operations, & functional teams
- Setting study-level budgets with our operations teams & working closely with accounting to monitor & review financial performance against budget with P&L owners
- Recommending actionable & measurable KPIs that drive study performance to key stakeholders based on financial insights
- Assisting in the creation & review of financial reports & analyses with P&L owners, senior management, board of directors, etc.
- Identifying & implementing tools to help the team continually produce high quality & timely reports & analyses as the business scales, e.g. Adaptive
- Providing ad hoc analysis & modeling to support business decisions as needed
Qualifications & Experience
Youd be a great fit for this position if you have 4 - 6years of relevant experience and:
- Prior finance experience at a Series B / C company preferred
- Prior experience with Adaptive, Host, or other financial planning software preferred
- You can balance multiple projects & stakeholders simultaneously
- You are able to clearly communicate complex financial terms to people without a financial background
- You are strong self-starter who is comfortable with ambiguity yet drives towards clarity
- You constantly look for ways to improve how we do things