This is Adyen
Speed is the foundation of our company. We think fast. We work fast. We launch fast. Our merchants demands shape our development path, & we never stop until the job is done. Were creating our own path, with a global team driving sustainable growth. We dont do hierarchy, egos or boundaries. Not possible is not in our vocabulary freedom is. This is who we are: honest, direct & always bringing an element of fun into our work. If youre ready to join the power of fast, keep reading
Scheme Operations Specialist
Adyen is looking for a Scheme Operations Specialist based in our San Francisco office. The Scheme Operations Specialist will help ensure all of our merchants are aligned with Card Scheme rules while also providing ongoing guidance & assistance to internal business partners. The Scheme Operations Specialist will report to the Risk & Compliance Team Lead.
What youll do
- Identify relevant Card Scheme rule updates that could impact compliance & reputational risk
- Assist ongoing & targeted compliance monitoring against Card Scheme rules
- Respond to non-compliance notifications raised by Card Schemes and/or BIN sponsors
- Provide guidance & ongoing assistance to internal & external parties around Card Scheme rules & requirements, including PCI DSS requirements
- Strengthen Card Scheme knowledge & education across the global business
- Help internal teams establish compliance strategies that align with global objectives to ensure controlled & sustainable growth of the business
- Visit high-risk merchants to confirm proper controls are in place & ensure our merchants have implemented industry best practices
Who you are
- 3-4 years of experience with Card Schemes, Merchant Acquiring and/or Acquiring banks
- Strong knowledge of Visa/Mastercard rules, with experience in both Card Not Present & Card Present Payments
- Prior PCI DSS experience preferred
- Clear knowledge of AML, KYC, OFAC & other Federal regulatory guidelines
- Ability to convince colleagues & stress the importance of compliance requirements to protect our brand
- Solid interpersonal skills - specifically you are able to connect with a variety of internal & external stakeholders & merchants from varying disciplines & cultures
- Strong & effective leadership skills & ability to operate comfortably & independently within a complex cultural, global environment
- Possess sound judgment, flexibility & nimbleness in changing courses & solving problems swiftly
- Bachelors Degree or higher
- This role is based out of our San Francisco office
- This is a full-time position with the ability to work a minimum of 40 hours/week
- You have full professional proficiency (written & verbal) in English
Who we are:
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for many of the worlds leading companies, providing a modern end-to-end infrastructure connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, & consumers' globally preferred payment methods. Adyen delivers frictionless payments across online, mobile, & in-store channels. With offices across the world, Adyen serves customers including Facebook, Uber, Spotify, Casper, Bonobos & L'Oreal.
Ready to meet us?
If you are excited about this role, apply by clicking the below link. We cant wait to meet you!
Adyen is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records