Pizza is at the heart of our communities. From birthday parties to gameday potlucks, lifes special moments are bettered by the craftsmanship & tradition found behind local pizzerias counters. Were here to make sure these iconic small businesses serve our communities for generations to come by giving them the digital tools & services commonly found at big chains. Can you imagine what a small mom & pop pizza shop could achieve with the resources of Dominos?
The Manager, Strategy & Planning will be a key contributor to the success of Slices growth. You will be responsible for driving high-impact strategic & operational projects, & communicating results to executives. The ideal candidate will be results-focused, analytical, creative, & a strong communicator. The role reports to the Director, Strategy & Planning.
What youll do:
- Drive end-to-end analyses to improve our US-level marketplace performance
- Build models to evaluate the economics, value, & investments to drive the optimal selection strategy across new markets
- Evolve our geographic market playbook, from market launch through maturation
- Analyze key metrics across Customers & Shops to identify opportunities to improve growth & retention
- Monitor competitive environment; develop recommendations on strategies to further strengthen our business
- Communicate to senior leaders on key initiatives & associated impacts
What were looking for:
- 4+ years experience in management consulting, investment banking, operations, or a related field; startup experience a plus
- A track record of driving results & achieving goals
- Strong analytical skills with experience modeling program impacts, measuring results, & using data to make decisions
- Excellent communication & presentation skills
- Strong collaboration & interpersonal skills. You have a track record of effectively working with a variety of key players across the organization, such as product, engineering, marketing, analytics, & finance
- Ability to drive multiple initiatives at one time, adapt to evolving priorities, & work in a fast-paced environment
Slice powers independent pizzerias with the specialized technology, data insights, & shared services they need to serve todays digital-minded customers. This united network of pizzerias enables these small businesses to thrive against major corporate chains & form the nations largest marketplace for authentic pizza. Slice makes it easy for customers to order from their go-to shops & discover their next favorite.
Serial tech entrepreneur Ilir Sela started Slice to solve the digital challenges his familys New York City pizzerias faced. Today, the Slice team has grown to over 700+ across 5 offices globally. If youre ambitious, interested in growing your career, & hungry to join one of the fastest growing companies in tech, we may have a role for you. Check out a few awards weve recently won for our workplace & culture: Inc., Crain's, BuiltinNYC.
Slice is an Equal Opportunity Employer & is committed to building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds & everyone is encouraged to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state, or local law.