As Partnerships Principal, youll partner closely with the VP of Global Partnerships to support the international revenue growth of our Platform business. You will build pipelines of qualified partner leads & support all aspects of the sales cycle, from initial contact to closing. Youll also lead strategic projects that enable business growth such as market research & competitive analysis.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Build & manage a robust pipeline of international partnership opportunities with a focus on strategic accounts with transit authorities & private sector transportation providers
- Research diverse markets around the world & prioritize opportunities for Vias technology
- Respond to & qualify inbound inquiries to our products & services
- Develop insights regarding customer use-cases; position & present Via as an ideal solution for client needs
- Strategically navigate the buying & renewal processes; communicate tactfully & persuasively with stakeholders & budget decision makers
- Become an expert on the Via platform; display a deep understanding of its functionality, features, & impact for clients
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including Finance, Expansion, Marketing/PR & Product to drive operational & product improvements
- Be the face of Via, speaking at conferences, establishing key relationships with the press & advising on local marketing plans
- Actively research the competitive landscape -- identifying market, product, & pricing trends -- & succinctly share findings with key stakeholders to ensure that were always one step ahead
- 5+ years' experience in software/SaaS sales or consulting experience with a desire to transition into sales/partnerships
- Excellent written & verbal communication; whether in customer conversations, product presentations, or written proposals, you always strike the right tone & communicate clearly & persuasively
- Superb commercial intuition & judgement -- you know when to push & when to yield to maximize the value of a potential deal
- Passionate & relentless about growth; youre not deterred by setbacks & enjoy the process of building relationships over time
- An independent self-starter: you thrive in fast-paced environments & feel comfortable with a high level of responsibility
- Detail-oriented & thorough; able to effectively juggle multiple tasks/projects at once in a highly fluid work environment
- Organized & independent; youre both an individual contributor & a team player
- Must be willing to travel 25-35% as needed
- Bachelor's degree from a top-tier institution; advanced degree a plus
- Experience at a start-up and/or in the mobility sector a plus
At Via, we're on the cutting edge of mobility. Were building revolutionary technology thats changing the way people get around. It's on-demand transit on a mass scale, a smarter transportation thats friendly to our planet. From on-demand autonomous shuttles in Australia to dynamically routed bus fleets in Singapore, our sophisticated operating system is powering transportation in the worlds biggest cities & is sought after by prominent transportation players globally. Weve provided more than 50 million shared rides already, & were growing at an astonishing rate. We have offices in more than 15 countries & deployments in more than 50 markets, with a goal of hundreds of deployments within the next two years. If youre someone who relishes wearing multiple hats, never backs down from a challenge, & loves getting things done, wed love to hear from you!
Via offers above market compensation packages & benefits, including equity, health insurance, & relocation assistance.
Via is an equal opportunity employer.