With a mission to build the worlds leading global live TV streaming platform with the greatest breadth of premium content, interactivity, & integrated wagering, FuboTV (NYSE: FUBO) aims to transcend the industrys current TV model. FuboTV operates in the U.S., Canada, France & Spain. The company also has a rapidly growing engineering center in Bangalore, India that is developing strategic product & technology features for the global Fubo platform.
Fubo Gaming is a new division of live TV streaming platform FuboTV (NYSE: FUBO) that launched in 2021. With consumers already deeply engaged with FuboTV's leading sports streaming packages, Fubo Gaming aims to provide a comprehensive sports & entertainment experience through sports betting & interactive gaming.
Were rapidly growing in employees, subscribers & our content offerings. Which means we need your help taking us to the next level.
FuboTV is committed to excellence through diversity, which involves attracting talented people from diverse backgrounds & traditions. We encourage everyone to apply.
FuboTV is seeking enthusiastic Software Engineers to help us build the future of our ads platform. As a member of a growing team, you will serve as a subject matter expert on ad technology, both in terms of our platforms as well as trends in the industry at large.
As an engineer focused on our advertising technology platforms, you will help us build a high degree of quality & maintainability solutions. You will increase the insight we have into the runtime of our advertising technology infrastructure & create tooling that empowers our Advertising Operations & Sales teams to execute quickly in a complex ecosystem. Paired with sibling Advertising teams, you will work with third parties to gather requirements & perform integrations with our in-house advertising infrastructure.
This is a great opportunity for an engineer that enjoys solving business-critical data & distributed systems engineering problems.
You will work with a team of engineers to support existing services, design & build new services as we continue to grow. You will be managing services interfacing with ad-decisioning services, video player vendors, ad routers, server-side ad insertion partners, & more.
What youll do:
- Build & support our ads engineering infrastructure & services
- Drive continuous improvements to the reliability, performance, accuracy, & security of services
- Solve distributed systems engineering & data problems, utilizing the best tools & technologies
- Build shared libraries, tools, or frameworks that improve engineering solutions
- Implement unit & integrations tests to maintain confidence in the platforms stability
- Identify & execute on opportunities to develop software to help increase efficiency, visibility, & performance of our ad technology
- Extract & aggregate data from a variety of sources into data warehouses
Minimum qualifications & experience:
- Strong Software engineering & communication skills
- 6+ years of experience delivering production-quality software
- Expertise in building microservices in Golang, Java, C# or Similar
- Familiarity with modern code-deployment toolchains (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes)
- Hands-on experience with relational & non-relational databases -- you will be expected to ingest large datasets & make them accessible to others
- Professional experience using modern log/metric aggregation software (e.g. Datadog, Elasticsearch + Kibana, Splunk)
- Experience working with external Stakeholders
Ideal qualifications & experience:
- Deep passion for the distributed systems space & solving complex problems.
- Familiarity with microservice architectures & experience building infrastructure platforms & tools
- Previous experience working with online advertising or previous ad-tech experience
- Familiarity with VAST, VMAP, SSAI
- Familiarity with Video ad servers like Freewheel, Publica, or Google Ad Manager
- Experience writing & deploying cloud-agnostic code (e.g. GCP, AWS)
Perks & Benefits:
- At FuboTV, you will have the opportunity to personally influence what live media looks like after it goes through its next big transformation
- Professional development courses & learning opportunities
- FuboTV provides a highly competitive compensation based on experience & market standards
- Robust benefit package including Health/Dental/Vision coverage sponsored up to 100% for employees, 401k, Life Insurance, & commuter benefits
- Free Premium FuboTV Account
- Health & Wellness initiatives
- Unlimited PTO days & regular company-wide activities.
- FuboTV's main Headquarters are located in Midtown Manhattan, with offices in Chicago, Denver, Paris, & Bangalore
- FuboTV is an e-verified company