CLEAR helps create safer, easier experiences everywhere you go. We believe you are you & by using your biometrics your eyes, face, & fingerprints we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctors office, access your office building, & more without ever pulling out your wallet. CLEAR is currently available in 50+ airports, venues & more. Now with Health Pass, CLEAR securely connects a persons digital identity to multiple layers of COVID-related insights to help reduce public health risk & restore peace of mind.
Were defining & leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, & investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBCs Disruptor 50 List for the second year in a row & winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, CLEAR is providing innovative technology options for businesses & our 5+ million members to help create a safer environment no matter where you go.
Were seeking an experienced Manager of Business Intelligence to ensure our data is best utilized by our organization to optimize our KPIs. You will be an integral part of a cross functional team that ensures the right data is pushed to the right teams in the right way. The ideal candidate knows how to structure data, create useful metrics & present to stakeholders in user friendly ways.
What You Will Do:
- Responsible for building powerful & easy to understand interfaces to visualize data
- Own the design, development, & maintenance of scalable solutions for ongoing metrics, reports, analyses, & dashboards in Looker
- Define & monitor KPIs in collaboration with Finance & Data Analytics teams
- Develop & validate predictive models & tools
- Work cross-functionally with our field/Operations team to provide data-driven insights & recommendations
- Ensure all stakeholders have access to reliable & accurate reporting by creating standard metrics & delivering on ad hoc requests
- Work with product owners & stakeholders across departments to identify opportunities based on data trends
- Proactively provide regular updates on company KPIs & dive into understanding changes in trends or anomalies
- Collaborate closely with the Data Warehouse & Engineering teams to re-imagine & build interfaces to help people understand data & trends
- Optimize processes & scalable, reusable data sets with the appropriate architecture
- Develop queries & visualizations for ad hoc requests & projects as well as ongoing reporting & troubleshooting
Who You Are:
- Experience with business intelligence tools such as Looker
- Knowledge of SQL & Looker
- Ability to communicate effectively to a wide range of audiences
- Passion for data & using it to facilitate business decisions
- Curious to dive into complex problems
- Experience delivering critical products with business impact
- Experience interfacing & integrating across multiple engineering areas & groups