Does culture matter to you? Are you looking for a fast paced & vibrant environment? Join TouchBistro, the #1 iPad POS system for restaurants in our Toronto, Ontario Headquarters, as we are adding another manager to our expanding Business Development Department!
We are seeking a proven, tactical & strategic Business Development Manager to lead a team of Business Development Representatives who are tasked with growing our footprint within the restaurant & hospitality segment. This individual will lead a highly visible & motivated team that generates leads & achieves individual, team & organizational quotas. You'll be a valuable contributor to the sales strategy while providing definition & implementation of the plan for sales to achieve corporate objectives.
- Hire, train, & manage a team of Business Development Representatives
- Motivate individuals & team to exceed objectives through coaching, regular broadcast of results, & creative incentives
- Develop representatives into sales-ready candidates for future promotions
- Report on sales activity & forecast to Senior Sales management
- Identify & make recommendations for improvement in the areas of process, efficiency, & productivity
ALL ABOUT YOU
- 2+ years of business development experience in an individual contributor
- 2+ years sales/lead management experience
- Fearless cold caller
- Proven record of success in a SaaS or technology environment
- Successful track record doing high volume transactional sales
- Highly organized & able to prioritize tasks for the team
- Ability to hire & train new Business Development Representatives
- Excellent presentation & listening skills
- Must be able to thrive in a very fast paced environment
- Related Bachelor's degree
- Working knowledge/experience of the Restaurant/POS space is a strong benefit
WHY CHOOSE US?
TouchBistro is an award-winning iPad Point of Sale system, built for restaurant people by restaurant people. Were a team of thinkers, builders, doers, & innovators. While many of us have experience working at restaurants, some of us just have a true passion for the industry.
At TouchBistro youll join a fun, vibrant & rapid growth environment where youll work with individuals who share the same values of being passionate, innovative, accountable, collaborative & respectful. We offer great benefits such as stock options, career progression, professional development, volunteer days, health/dental benefits, Friday lunches & more!
So, what do you say? Are you ready to become part of something awesome?
TouchBistro believes in fostering an inclusive workplace where all individuals have an opportunity to succeed. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process.