Founded in 2012, Instacart is a leader in North American online groceries & one of the fastest growing companies in e-commerce. Instacart's same-day delivery & pickup services bring everyday essentials & fresh groceries to consumers in the U.S. & Canada in as fast as an hour. At Instacart, we believe that great people are the ingredients for success. We like to think that we are like a potluck, everyone brings something new, different & flavorful to the table. Our mix of thoughtful, inventive & neighborly employees work together to deliver our common goal, to make grocery shopping effortless, & give valuable time back to our customers. We believe that just as meals are best shared together, success is best shared together. If this excites you, then Instacart just might be the place for you. Welcome home.
We are currently seeking an IT Support Specialist for our Toronto office! Youll also be responsible for providing stellar front line support for technical issues across our environment & new office! This is an amazing opportunity to work with the latest technology, grow, & have a big impact on the success of the product & the company.
Want to learn more? Lettuce show you the way!
Your day to day
- Assist with onboarding new hires, including hardware deployment & administering our SaaS app portfolio
- Support live & streaming video events
- Support & maintain AV systems across our office
- Answer & manage support requests via walkup & our ticketing system
- Become familiar with all aspects of our IT environment to help support, maintain, & scale it
- Keep our knowledge base & documentation up-to-date
- Maintain inventory of equipment, hardware, software, & supplies
We rely on our values to guide our decisions: Solve for the Customer, Every Minute Counts, This is Your Baby, Go Far, Together & Of Course, But Maybe. What does this mean for your role? We are looking for someone who has:
- You have experience with helpdesk support & customer service
- You are familiar with Mac & Chrome operating systems
- You have a good understanding of AV systems (including Crestron, Zoom, Hangouts)
- You are inclined to Google things you dont know before asking someone
- You have a friendly personality & love to teach others
- You are great at communicating with all types of people & personalities
- You love technology & delivering great customer service
- Ability to occasionally lift 40 lbs
Want to see a slice of life at Instacart? Checkout #tasteofinstacart on Instagram & LinkedIn
Instacart is committed to fostering a diverse work environment & proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current & future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring & promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression , sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.