Simon Data was founded in 2015 by a team of successful serial entrepreneurs. We are an enterprise customer data platform that empowers marketers to create personalized data-driven experiences for the customers. Were scrappy problem solvers who believe in tackling big challenges with disruptive thinking & giving our customers the support they need to deliver great next-generation experiences at scale.
Simon Data is a data-first customer experience orchestration platform, designed to disrupt the marketing technology & marketing cloud category. Simons platform empowers businesses to use enterprise-scale data & machine learning to power customer communications across every channel. Our unique approach allows brands to develop one-to-one relationships with their customers without building a bespoke in-house data infrastructure.
At Simon, we firmly believe that business success starts & ends with people. We all do our best work when we are surrounded by other friendly top performers who want to succeed together. This attitude is core to our values. When you trust your team, invest in their development, & give them ownership, great things happen.
Growth Analysts are core to our growth strategy & are passionate about diving deep into industry verticals, researching & developing sales opportunities through strategic outbound prospecting into market-leading Enterprise organizations. In this role, you will also help drive new revenue for the company by supporting development of sales strategies around these critical accounts.
This is an excellent opportunity for you to develop expertise in our target verticals, sales operations, as well as Martech in general with a view to establishing yourself within the Simon Data sales organization.
- This role additionally presents the opportunity to grow into a closing role within 12-18 months, if desired.
What Youll Do
- Research Simons market & competitive landscape to support developing thought-leadership supporting lead generation.
- Source new opportunities through a combination of phone, email, social selling, conferences, & events.
- Assist planning & prepping Strategic Account conversations from initial contact through evaluation with our AE team.
- Research, identify & connect with key partners.
- Work closely with the marketing team to plan & execute demand generation initiatives.
- Attend conferences when necessary & create an amazing first impression, effectively presenting our value propositions to prospective customers.
- Collect & track market intelligence for the AE team, organizing & categorizing sales lead information
- Stay up-to-date with market developments & new services.
- Exceed monthly & quarterly performance targets
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- 1-2 years of industry experience, preferably in MarTech or in consulting.
- Proficiency in Salesforce.com & strong skills with Outreach.io & LinkedIn Sales Navigator a plus.
- Experience speaking to senior level decision makers.
- High degree of technical aptitude with the ability to effectively leverage our sales acceleration applications.
- You are highly motivated, tenacious & a self-starter.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with a dynamic team both in the office & remote.
- Exceptional written & verbal communication skills.
- Ability to take both analytical & creative approaches to solve problems.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize while multitasking.
- Ability to work through change & navigate ambiguity.
Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available.
Were proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, & to receive other benefits & privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.