Founded in 1992, Montreal-based Behaviour Interactive is one of North America's largest independent game developers with close to600employees & over 70 million games sold on every platform. To date, the company'sgames have reachedmore than200 million players worldwide. In 2019, its most successful IP, the award-winning Dead byDaylight, celebrated 12 million players. Behaviour counts amongst its partners some of the world's most recognized brands such as Sony, Disney,Netflix,Activision, Warner Bros, Ubisoft, Xbox Game Studios, Google, Bombardier, Wargaming, HBO, NetEase, Gaea, La Capitale, & many more.For more information:bhvr.com.
The Copywriter is responsible for creating promotional content across a variety of media & must possess excellent conceptual skills, understand the intricacies of the videogame industry, & have knowledge of videogame terminology & be updated with the latest videogame trends (games & hardware).
- Develop copy & concepts
- Keep all work consistent & on-brand guidelines & strategy with each brand
- Clearly present & communicate internally
- Establish & maintain the highest possible standards of promotional content
- Ensure the efficient execution of creative concepts
- Consults with creative leadership, as well as account service, traffic & other team members as necessary to achieve goals
- Help to identify & eliminate factors creating a crisis, & minimize recurrence
- Meets established deadlines
- Engage in personal development necessary to stay current in industry
- Minimum 2-3 years' experience in a fast-paced, high-volume environment, preferably in a digital agency or an in-house Marketing Departement
- Excellent presentation & communication skills
- Demonstrated judgment, & decision-making skills
- Excellent writing & conceptual skills
- Passionate about the videogame industry
- Knowledge of design in both print & digital
- Demonstrated organizational & analytical skills
- Mastery of English & French written/oral communication
A portfolio/website demonstrating your work is required with your application.