Come see whats cookin at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient & exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world & we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services & were growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, & international, & our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
HelloFresh is in search of a creative & resourceful Video Editor/Animator to join our Brand team. The ideal candidate is proficient in all aspects of post-production & has the ability to translate footage in creative ways - using high-quality video, motion graphics & a wide range of editing techniques. A strong work ethic, the ability to work efficiently in a fast paced environment, & a positive attitude are all requirements.
You will ...
- Edit short & long-form videos from scratch for our various channels (on-site, paid social & display, email & other owned channels), using impeccable creative instincts & industry best practices
- Drive all aspects of the video post-production process -- from ingesting footage following a shoot, to creating multiple edits for various outlets, to exporting for final delivery
- Develop motion graphics for titles, lower thirds, & end cards
- Manage video workflow across formats, locations, & delivery stages, collaborating with Video Producer as needed
- Create simple bespoke animations using After Effects, & communicate graphics requirements to other creative teams.
- Work efficiently, proactively getting production work into near-final state to minimize rounds of feedback
- Develop & adapt work from written & verbal feedback
- Meet deadlines provided by stakeholders with impeccable standards for quality
- Quality check all video content
- Self-starting idea generator who is excited about trying new techniques & breaking the mold
- Reliable business partner with strong interpersonal skills & can collaborate effectively with relevant teams & people at all levels
- Capable of working independently & as part of a team
- Expert at time management & have the ability to balance multiple projects simultaneously & prioritize your workload
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
At a minimum, you have...
- Bachelors Degree in Film, Photography or equivalent preferred, but not required
- 3+ years of video editing experience in the digital space for web, retail & social distribution
- Strong experience developing assets for Paid Media, particularly for Instagram, Facebook & YouTube.
- Expert in digital technology & editing software packages (e.g. Lightworks, Final Cut Pro, Premiere Pro, After Effects, Adobe Creative Suite)
- Extensive knowledge of color grading & excellent sense of pace & timing
- Experience working within tight deadlines while maintaining collaborative spirit & high quality output
- Ability to turn around same-day edits & handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience working with different ad formats, conversion tactics, & creative advertising principles.
- Experience in food and/or lifestyle is ideal
- Impeccable organization with a careful attention to detail & a strong eye for quality
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal & written communication skills
- Competitive Salary & 401k company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy
- $0 monthly premium & other flexible health plans effective first day of employment
- 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh (as well as other product initiatives)
- Snacks, cold brew on tap & monthly catered lunches
- Company sponsored outings & Employee Resource Groups
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company