We are seeking a highly organized & motivated Performance Marketing Manager to join our growing marketing team at Knot Standard in our NYC Headquarters in the Flatiron District.
Knot Standard is a luxury custom menswear company with one goal; to consistently offer premium service, selection combined with tradition & classic tailoring, for our client & his personal stylist to create the lifestyle he desires. To date, we operate 8 appointment-only showrooms in New York, Chicago, D.C., Houston, Austin, Dallas, San Francisco, & Los Angeles. Coupling high-touch client experience & strong product knowledge, Knot Standard is redefining the apparel industry.
Reporting to the VP of Marketing, our ideal candidate will be highly skilled in Paid Search, Display & Paid Social advertising, & adept at thinking holistically to optimize performance across channels. The ideal candidate has hands on experience developing & executing strategy, plus optimizing & managing a variety of paid channels, including paid search, display, & paid social. The ideal candidate should be intellectually curious with strong analytical skills & an exceptional ability to interpret data & communicate insights & findings. They are also a creative thinker & self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced, high-growth, results-oriented environment.
You will make an impact by:
- Playing a pivotal role to define the Knot Standard Direct Response marketing strategy & budget allocation across online & offline channels.
- Planning, executing, measuring & optimizing multi-channel customer acquisition campaigns to achieve CAC & CPA goals.
- Managing monthly budgets & optimize program KPIs focusing on CAC, CPA, CVR, CPC, CTR, etc.
- Providing regular reporting on performance & identify trends & insights for optimizing & efficiently scaling campaigns to meet goals.
- Executing paid search, paid social, & display strategies including campaign, ad group & ad structure, keywords, ad copy, day parting, bidding, audience segmentation & geo targeting.
- Developing & implementing A/B testing program, utilizing a test & learn, iterative approach across channels.
- Developing audience segmentation strategy utilizing internal & external data sources.
- Identifying & testing new marketing channels to expand reach & find new customers.
- Collaborating closely with external creative agency to develop & optimize creative assets to increase engagement & conversion.
- Working closely with internal creative & dev teams to optimize user journey from marketing channels through on-site experience
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
As a growing professional, challenge & opportunity excites you. You have:
- A Bachelors Degree
- 4+ years of hands on experience in performance marketing, preferably executing & scaling Google Ads suite & Facebook ad platform.
- Experience with lead generation and/or mens fashion brands a plus.
- Knowledge of creative best practices by platform, landing page testing, & optimizing click to conversion path
- Strong Google Analytics skills
- Experience with Smartly & Search Ads 360 (formerly Doubleclick Search) a plus
- Superior organizational skills & ability to prioritize workload
- Very strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills with a get it done attitude.
- Passion for collaboration & you thrive in team working environment
- Self-starter & adept at working within tight timelines
- Willingness to roll-up sleeves & get in the weeds
- A strategic mindset, big picture thinking is key
KNOT STANDARD PERKS
- Base salary commensurate with experience & talent
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Industry related training & development
- We professionally & personally invest in our employees
- The best custom wardrobe you could imagine