The Vimeo Customer Support team is looking for Support Readiness Manager to join us. In this role, you will provide support readiness delivery for our growing cross-functional customer support team. You will focus on facilitating & guiding the people side of strategic & transformational changes introduced by some of our companys most complex, & critical programs & delivering against our strategic pillars. You will design & deliver operational readiness plans across multiple programs & youll guide the adoption of changes among our associates & customers.
As Support Readiness Manager, you should be able to assess a project or business scenario for change impacts, identify stakeholders & build a stakeholder management plan, develop a change plan for the duration of the project, identify organizational & behavioral dependencies & risks, & consult on more tactical communications & learning plans with the support team. Youll need to be motivated to engage with global stakeholders & the support team, agile in response to changes & needs of various stakeholders, & analytical in identifying risks, opportunities, & dependencies.
What youll do:
- Assess & analyze the project & organization to assess the level of organizational change, which could include technological, process, operating model, or organizational elements
- Design, develop, & carry out comprehensive operational readiness plans, which could include elements of stakeholder management, business readiness, communications, training, or implementation
- Work under the strategic leadership of the Sr. Support Operations Manager to ensure thorough & consistent awareness around readiness strategies & best practices
- Closely collaborate & partner with the internal & external groups for the implementation of plans & creation of deliverables globally & at scale
- Identify strategies & tools to help remove roadblocks & continuously identify ways to ensure that all stakeholders are receiving the information needed
- Develop & maintain dashboards**, reporting, or statuses to ensure visibility & oversight of key deliverables
- Maintain effective working relationships & provide timely updates & escalation
- Monitor outcomes & impacts throughout the project & recommend improvements
Skills & knowledge you should possess:
- 3+ years of customer support based operational readiness or organizational change management experience
- Experience with & knowledge of support operations readiness principles, methodologies, & tools
- Experience with large-scale organizational change efforts
- Ability to develop an operational readiness strategy based on a situational awareness of changes & the groups impacted
- Ability to develop an actionable & targeted plan, including communications, sponsor plan, stakeholder management, learning, & adoption plan
- Ability to work with business stakeholders & guide alignment within operational readiness strategies
- Motivated with the ability to work cross-functionally
- Project Management Professional (PMP) or change management certifications are a plus
Vimeo is the worlds leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, & organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate & communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 200 million users from creatives to entrepreneurs to the worlds largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse & global community. Were proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity & inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, & strengthen our culture.
Learn more at www.vimeo.com
Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs