They say "sitting is the new smoking". We're here to get more people moving...
Gympass is a discovery platform that empowers companies to engage their workforce in physical activity by providing access to the largest global network of workout facilities. With a single monthly membership, companies can help employees find an activity they'll love among more than 600 activities across the U.S., Europe, & Latin America. Our goal is to multiply the number of people exercising at every company to create a healthier & more engaged workforce.
Founded in 2012 & headquartered in New York, we have a growing team in 30 offices around the world. Our mission is simple yet ambitious: defeat inactivity, & we know the only way to get there is together, partnering with companies, gyms & having the best talent.
The Growth Marketing Director - US will be integral to growing our customer base in the US region. You will work cross-functionally with Global Growth Marketing & the US regional business units to drive sign-ups enrollments on the Gympass platform, while stimulating expansion & retention by building customer marketing programs across a variety of channels (paid media, email, SMS, in app, push, direct mail, MGM, loyalty programs, client channels, etc). The ideal candidate is highly analytical, a rigorous optimizer, & will have previously held a role managing multiple channels at a high growth company. You need to be able to identify business opportunities, & run experiments & campaigns to drive growth & retention. This is the role for you if:
- You thrive on funnel analytics & speak in acronyms like CPA, LTV & CR
- You love both the science & art of marketing
- You have a passion for building, implementing & measuring new systems & processes
- You are a collaborative influencer who can build trusting relationships with key stakeholders
What Youll Do...
- Manage, create, & execute communications plans & promotions across channels to drive additional new signups & ongoing usage
- Gather data across campaigns, analyze results, & communicate impact
- Build hypothesis-based tests, implement them, & determine whether we scale or stop
- Identify opportunities for improvement in existing business processes & apply solutions to remove bottlenecks & solve stakeholders pain points
- Use marketing automation to improve processes & productivity, & make recommendations to support an organization scaling at a rapid pace
- Roll out global initiatives in the region, balance & manage US specific demands, present new opportunities to drive business growth & share best practices with countries
- Manage the team to localize all communication assets
- Define local User Growth Campaigns strategy
- Run regular analyses & lead the company towards the right growth strategy
- Be a champion for the end user/consumer
You should have...
- BS/BA in a related field
- 7-10 years of experience
- Experience leveraging marketing platforms & tools to achieve marketing objectives related to automation, data capture, lead management, & revenue goals. (Experience with Braze is a plus!)
- Experience leading cross functional global projects with multiple stake-holders
- Natural affinity for numbers, analytics, & the detailed workings of complex systems
- Ability to self-start & handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience managing a team of marketers
We're a wellness company that is committed to the health & welfare of our employees. Our benefits include:
- Health, dental, & vision insurance
- Gympass membership,workout anywhere anytime for the cost of one lunch
- Competitive PTO, sick time, company-observed holidays & a floating holiday
- Paid parental leave
- Education reimbursement program
- Outstanding opportunities for personal growth & career development
- An exciting & supportive atmosphere with intelligent (hey, at least we think so) & ambitious people from around the world!
Gympass is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Gympass does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, & business need.