Hi, we're Oscar. Were hiring a Care Delivery Operations Associate to join our Care Delivery team in our New York office.
Oscar is a technology-driven, consumer-focused health insurance startup founded in 2012 & headquartered in New York City. Our goal is to make health insurance simple, transparent, & human. We need your help to do so.
About the role:
We are looking for an agile Operations Associate to take our Care Delivery organization to the next level. As we scale the organization & enter Virtual Primary Care well be constantly rolling out new programs & product offerings. We need you to be on point for these programs, & ensure launches are seamless, taking them from V0 to V2. Youll coordinate across cross functional teams to set clear milestones, & execute against a range of complex problems.
You will report into the Associate Director, Care Delivery Operations.
- Oversee program launches & ongoing programs (e.g. Post Hospital Recovery, Value Capture expansion) & be on point for troubleshooting with Providers, giving feedback to cross functional counterparts, & iterating on process.
- Oversee product launches (e.g. labs, video, prescriptions), project managing the key components & coordinating to hit deadlines. Youll be handling the operational requirements & championing provider preferences through the process.
- Add process where its missing to the above, & ensure programs move to steady state with minimal handoffs amongst the internal team. Ensure right metrics are being tracked.
- In the immediate, work on COVID response, including preparing testing workflows, coordinating communication response, & making recommendations on feasibility & roll out plans.
- Project manage & execute on expansion checklist for Doctor on Call growth, both for Virtual Primary Care & Urgent Care businesses. Hold stakeholders accountable, & execute on Operational components to ensure day to day administrative work is on track. Identify key risk areas, & fill gaps accordingly.
- Own special project initiatives for Virtual Primary Care, including vendor research & scoping where appropriate.
- 4+ years work experience
- 1+ years experience in a role with operations, project management, or process responsibilities
- Demonstrated experience using data to drive decisions; Proficiency in Excel modeling & SQL required
- Experience addressing ambiguous problems independently
- Experience distilling complex problems into action-oriented & easy-to-understand follow ups.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams
Life at Oscar:
At Oscar, being an Equal Opportunity Employer means more than upholding discrimination-free hiring practices. It means that we cultivate an environment where people can be their most authentic selves & find both belonging & support. We're on a mission to change health care -- an experience made whole by our unique backgrounds & perspectives.
We encourage our members to care for their whole selves, & we encourage our employees to do the same with comprehensive medical benefits, generous paid-time off, paid parental leave, retirement plans, company social events, stocked kitchens, wellness programs, & volunteer opportunities.
Oscar applicants are considered solely based on their qualifications, without regard to applicants disability or need for accommodation. Any Oscar applicant who requires reasonable accommodations during the application process should contact the Oscar Benefits Team (firstname.lastname@example.org) to make the need for an accommodation known.
Pay Transparency Policy:
Oscar ensures that you won't be discharged or discriminated against based on whether you've inquired about, discussed, or disclosed your pay. Read the full policy here.