Zola is seeking a Recruiter to join our incredible talent team! This role is a contract position for 5-6 months. Zola is growing rapidly, & we are looking for someone with a passion for sourcing & recruiting who is not afraid to come in, & hit the ground running. This person will work with our Talent Team to bring in some of the top talent at Zola! We are hard-working, collaborative & a lot of fun!
Who We Are Looking For:
- A full life cycle recruiter with knowledge in unique & out of the box sourcing tactics
- Experience recruiting in a e-commerce start-up environment and/or recruiting for various types of roles within a company
- A go-getter who can self-manage & execute new processes & strategies
- A scrappy & creative thinker; an optimist
- A detail-oriented & perceptive communicator who enjoys people
- A team player with an insightful & compassionate personality
- Someone who will manage sensitive information with integrity
- Someone who will uphold Zola's values & be a positive representation & addition to the company- Passion for weddings & e-commerce is a plus!
- Recruit talent across multiple teams at Zola & achieve set goals & objectives of the Talent team
- Assist with scheduling of interviews & internal hiring manager meetings
- Source, phone screen, & manage the interview process through offer stage, with the help of other Zola teams, to provide a unique & enjoyable candidate experience for all applicants you interact with
- Manage candidates through the funnel & track data accordingly
- Cross-functional communication across the Finance & Executive team to create competitive offers for finalist candidates
- Assist the hiring team with closing strategies & provide input on future strategies & initiatives on Zola recruiting
- 5+ years recruiting for Finance, Marketing, Product/Design, Merchandise, Operations, Legal from entry level- executive level positions
- Bachelor's degree required
- Experience creating boolean search strings, navigating LinkedIn networks, utilizing an Applicant Tracking System (Greenhouse), manage multiple in & out- bound email & phone call communications
- Ability to hire & work collaboratively with all Zola teams while building strong relationships with candidates
- Well-developed communication & interpersonal skills
- A passion for recruiting candidates of all levels
We're Zola, the wedding company that will do anything for love. We're reinventing the wedding planning & registry experience to make the happiest moment in our couples lives even happier. From engagement to wedding & decorating your first home, Zola is there, combining compassionate customer service with modern tools & technology all in the service of love.
We built our entire platform from the ground-up in 2013, & quickly became the fastest-growing wedding company in the country. Our team has deep experience creating award-winning online & mobile products that are helpful, intuitive, & simply magical. Were proud to have investor partners including Female Founders Fund, Comcast Ventures, Goldman Sachs, Canvas Ventures, Thrive Capital & Lightspeed Venture Partners, among others.
We are passionate about supporting all forms of love, & were proud of our thriving community of over 1 million couples. We strive to hire a team that is as beautifully diverse as the couples getting married today, & we encourage individuals from every race, gender identity, age, sexual orientation, ethnicity, marital status, religion & perspective to apply. Zola will always be a place where every employee, couple, wedding guest, wedding vendor, & partner will be respected & accepted & valued.
Our headquarters are in NYC, & we have offices in Charlottesville & Montreal. Come work with us!