WHO WE ARE:
BaubleBar is the first fashion accessories brand to leverage real-time data across the entire design process, establishing itself as the go-to brand for unparalleled selection & style guidance at a guilt-free price point. Formally launched in 2011, BaubleBar has since expanded into a unique multi-channel, multi-brand, & multi-category company. Company culture is built on trust, empowerment, & autonomy - teams create what they believe is most important for the company's success. The Companys original guiding mission still rings true today fashion should be fun! BaubleBar is committed to keeping experimenting with trends easier than ever.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
As a Wholesale Sales Assistant for BaubleBar you will be responsible for driving sales growth in wholesale accounts by assisting with financial reporting, market preparation, & overall account management. We are looking for someone who will thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial & collaborative environment.
WHAT WE WANT YOU TO DO:
- Produce assortment line sheets for newness & maintain key items line sheets.
- Run & analyze weekly sales reports & create selling recaps for cross functional teams to effectively react to the business.
- Provide copy to online retailers & ensure accuracy of product information once live.
- Research the competitive landscape to make recommendations related to our pricing, on-site merchandising & assortment strategies.
- Manage samples for editorial requests, market appointments, & provide images for retailers' online channels to ensure timely delivery & launch of product.
- Manage item setup & maintenance to ensure accurate product information is shared with partners & internal teams.
WHAT WE WANT TO SEE:
- Bachelor's degree in business or a related field.
- Understanding of key retail metrics, including sell thru, open to buy, days of supply, & margin.
- Ability to work autonomously with strong attention to detail & exceptional organizational skills.
- Strong analytical skills & ability to create sales performance reports.
- Ability to spot trends (new products, styles, brands) in the marketplace.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral & written.
- Team Player.