Tanium is seeking a high energy & ambitious sales intern to support local sales efforts in various sales territories. This position will work directly with the local Regional Vice President to support any & all sales efforts with current & prospective clients including outbound sales communications via email & LinkedIn, phone calls, & online presentations. The sales intern will help create, identify, & track sales leads, generate sales reporting, evaluate sales campaigns, assist with sales forecasting, strategies, & tactics. The sales intern should be well organized & be prepared to work in a fast paced & dynamic team environment.
What youll do:
- Learn Taniums products, services, & competitive landscape
- Learn different aspects of the sales cycle & different approaches to sales progression
- Assist in prospecting efforts at the direction of the Regional Vice President
- Assist Directors of Strategic Accounts in various sales progressions activities
- Enter & update client/prospect information in the Customer Relationship Management system
- Complete other projects to assist sales efforts as directed by the Regional Vice President
- Travel as needed (if allowed by COVID)
Were looking for someone with:
- Undergraduate students majoring in Business, Economics, Political Science, Communication, Sales, Marketing, or a related field with a minimum GPA of 3.0
- Positive, professional presence with strong interpersonal skills
- Enthusiasm & desire to learn & be successful in sales
- Excellent oral & written communication skills
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to work in both a team environment & in a self-directed manner
- Ability to be flexible & multi-task
- Available Full-Time for Summer 2022
Tanium offers an endpoint management & security platform built for the worlds most demanding IT environments. Many of the worlds largest & most sophisticated organizations including nearly half of the Fortune 100, top retailers & financial institutions, & multiple branches of the U.S. Armed Forces rely on Tanium to make confident decisions, operate efficiently, & remain resilient against disruption. Tanium has been named to the Forbes Cloud 100 list of Top 100 Private Companies in Cloud Computing for five consecutive years & ranks 4th on FORTUNEs list of the Best Workplaces in Technology 2020.
On a mission. Together.
At Tanium, we are stewards of a culture that emphasizes the importance of collaboration, respect, & diversity. In our pursuit of revolutionizing the way some of the largest enterprises & governments in the world solve their most difficult IT challenges, we are strengthened by our unique perspectives & by our collective actions.
We are an organization with stakeholders around the world & its imperative that the diversity of our customers & communities is reflected internally in our team members. We strive to create a diverse & inclusive environment where everyone feels they have opportunities to succeed & grow because we know that only together can we do great things.
Taking care of our team members
Each of our team members has 5 days set aside as volunteer time off (VTO) to contribute to the communities they live in & give back to the causes they care about most.