WHO WE ARE:
Founded in 2011 by Amy Jain & Daniella Yacobovsky Fiala, BaubleBar has quickly become an industry leader in the accessories space. Taking their motto of Embellish Every Day quite literally, the brand has consistently aimed & succeeded at ensuring every customer can express themselves with ease.
While the company got its start creating fashion jewelry, they knew that their cheerful & unique vision could go so much further. Since then, BaubleBars assortment has expanded to include fine jewelry, hair & tech accessories, as well as home dcor.
In addition, BaubleBar has launched major partnerships with some of the most recognizable brands in the world, including Disney, the NBA, & the NFL.
The brand is available on BaubleBar.com & in over 300 premier retailers globally, including Nordstrom, Bloomingdales, Neiman Marcus, ULTA, Harvey Nichols, & Revolve. BaubleBars exclusive line at Target, SUGARFIX by BaubleBar, is found at every Target location across the U.S.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
BaubleBars award-winning customer care team is looking for multiple seasonal part-time associates to be the perfect addition to our seriously amazing team. Were looking for someone with a love for helping people & innate ability to roll with the punches." Friends say you can handle any challenge with a smile.
You thrive in a fast-paced environment & work proactively to find solutions while multi-tasking like a champ. A positive, "no task is too small" attitude is a must as well as a genuine team spirit. We measure success as a team, & were always willing to help support each other!
WHAT WE WANT YOU TO DO:
- Quickly & efficiently answer customers via email, phone, text, & live chat
- Listen empathetically to customer feedback & use it to improve our site & processes where possible
- Act as the eyes & ears of the website - in the words of the MTA, If you see something, say something! Youll troubleshoot user experiences on BaubleBar.com & be the first to flag customer-facing issues on our site
- Work collaboratively with our Operations, Merchandising & Sourcing teams to solve broader site, inventory, & processing issues
- Provide 30 hours per week of Customer support from 10:00pm - 4:00am EST (6 hour shifts) during evening & rotating weekend hours after the initial training period
- This role will be remote
- You will be required to work overnight, evenings & weekends, & at least 4 shifts during peak between 11/24 11/29
- Temporary seasonal role will last approximately 12-14 weeks
WHAT WE WANT TO SEE:
- Bachelors Degree in communication or related field is preferred but not required
- A strong work ethic, top-notch written & oral communication skills, & high standards when it comes to customer service
- Online customer service experience, & working knowledge of Zendesk, Shopify and/or NetSuite is a HUGE plus!
- Proficiency using G Suite (Google Docs, Sheets, etc.)
- Internship or work experience within retail or ecommerce
- You love accessories, of course! Everyone at BaubleBar is passionate about what we do & the incredible products we sell