Appian is actively seeking an Industry Marketing Manager to help drive content creation & marketing execution for our Financial Services & Insurance industries. This individual will partner with their Industry Marketing leads & a team of subject matter experts to help define & tell a compelling & differentiated story about Appians hyperautomation & low-code capabilities & solutions for Financial Services & Insurance, & its sub-markets. He or she will help create the industry marketing strategy & supporting content, & ensure that Sales has the resources to effectively sell Appians offerings to global financial services & insurance organizations.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- Develop an in-depth understanding of customer needs within the Financial Services & Insurance segments; monitor industry trends & build industry-specific buyer personas
- Partner with our Financial Services & Insurance subject matter experts to craft & tell a story about the unique value Appian delivers for those industries
- Collaborate with industry subject matter experts to create content that articulates value throughout the buyer journey; understand the buying process & key stakeholders involved, & build internal & external content & messaging
- Help define tactics for generating awareness & high-quality leads for the Sales team; work with Demand Generation, Digital Marketing, Events, & Field Marketing teams on the execution of programs with measurement & goals
- Support product launch & sales enablement efforts by creating positioning/messaging documents, sales presentations, solution briefs, & other product collateral
- 5-7 years of B2B marketing experience in high-tech / Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) environments; prior Financial Services & Insurance experience, a plus
- A proven ability to produce creative, memorable & highly engaging content in support of inbound & outbound marketing activities
- A proven track record of developing strategies & tactics to drive awareness & demand within specific target segments or verticals
- Demonstrated ability to work across functions, be a team player & thrive in a highly collaborative & matrixed environment
- Excellent project management skills
- Experience with related technologies, including business process management (BPM), robotic process automation (RPA), artificial intelligence (AI), case management, CRM, Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS), enterprise mobile, a plus
- BA/BS degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline
Appian helps organizations build apps & workflows rapidly, with a low-code automation platform. Combining people, technologies, & data in a single workflow, Appian can help companies maximize their resources & improve business results. Many of the worlds largest organizations use Appian applications to improve customer experience, achieve operational excellence, & simplify global risk management & compliance. Our employees create opportunities to drive hands-on impact both with our customers & throughout the organization, which creates an environment where meaningful work is met with career growth & opportunity. As a result, we are proud to have been recognized as a Washington Post Top Workplace for seven consecutive years. Simply put, we are changing the way businesses operate & our employees are to thank for Appians success.
Appian Corporation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their coworker, Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at ReasonableAccommodations@appian.com and let us know the nature of your request & your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.