Foursquare is the leading independent location technology company, powered by our deep understanding of how people move throughout the world. Our solutions help businesses make smarter decisions, developers create more engaging experiences, & brands build more effective marketing strategies.
Foursquares platform includes Attribution, Audience, Pinpoint, Proximity, Places, Pilgrim SDK & Visits. As the industrys first & only accredited company for location data from the Media Rating Council (MRC), this foundation powers all our solutions those that exist today & those we have yet to build. Over 14 billion consumer-verified place visit confirmations help us keep our map & models fresh & up-to-date, building a phones-eye-view of the world with 105 million unique places of interest worldwide.
About the role:
We are seeking an Account Coordinator on the Attribution Client Solutions team. You will play an important role in providing support to new & existing attribution partnerships with some of the worlds largest brands & advertising agencies. In this role, you will assist a team that manages a large book of advertisers, taking on key responsibilities from day-to-day client requests to internal report set up & data analysis. You will have the unique opportunity to help brands understand the effectiveness of their media buys by providing tangible, insightful results via the Foursquare Attribution product.
We are looking for a tech-savvy, hard-working, strategic thinker who is eager to grow their career in the ad technology space. This individual needs to be able to execute & maintain organization in the fast-paced digital advertising environment. Direct professional knowledge in the space is not required, but they should have a strong interest in the ad technology / location sector.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Support efforts across the Client Solutions team, working cross functionally at times between Sales, Finance, Product, & Engineering to ensure execution is of the highest quality & timely fashion
- Manage day-to-day administrative tasks such as report set up, report QA & troubleshooting.
- Advise on processes for internal tasks such as pre-campaign feasibility, report set up nuances, & reporting pulls
- Assist with client presentations
- Various research projects & administrative support tasks
- Work with integrity & demonstrate the values of Foursquare through your interactions with colleagues & clients
- 1+ years of relevant work experience (internships OK), with ambition to establish a client facing career in advertising technology
- Strong attention to detail, organizational skills, & prioritization is a must
- Excellent communication skills & bias for proactively resolving issues
- Flexible, self-motivated team player who has the ability to operate within a very dynamic, fast-paced work environment with minimal supervision
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (specifically Excel & PowerPoint)
- Ability to quickly learn new systems & interfaces
- Interest in technology & analyzing data
- Knowledge of ad technology; experience working with agencies, DSPs, & the online advertising industry is a plus
- Strong academic credentials, BA/BS or equivalent required
Foursquare is proud to foster an inclusive environment that is free from discrimination. We strongly believe in order to build the best products, we need a diversity of perspectives & backgrounds. This leads to a more delightful experience for our users & team members. We value listening to every voice & we encourage everyone to come be a part of building a company & products we love.
Foursquare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.