Founded in 2010, CLEARs mission is to create frictionless experiences. With more than 12+ million members & hundreds of partners across the world, CLEARs identity platform is transforming the way people live, work, & travel. Whether its at the airport, stadium, or right on your phone, CLEAR connects you to the things that make you, you - making everyday experiences easier, more secure, & more seamless. Since day one, CLEAR has been committed to privacy done right. Members are always in control of their own information, & we never sell member data.
The Director of Digital Marketing -Website Operations, will manage the CLEAR web channel. You will oversee operations, analytics, & conversion serving as a key decision maker in the advancement of our digital journey. As a member of the marketing team, youll drive innovation, working across departments & functions to represent a cohesive brand. The role requires strong technical, content strategy, & communication skills to ensure collaboration with the entire organization.
What You Will Do:
- Collaborate with key stakeholders across the organization to build out & own the website
- Drive strategy, management & execution of web conversion optimization efforts from conception to completion
- Oversee the management of all content & technical updates to websites
- Manage the Website budget to ensure every dollar is being used effectively, including making the case for increased investment in order to drive even better outcomes.
- Monitor & report on website performance, analytics, & KPIs to inform key decisions & website enhancements
- Understand latest modern web technologies, design trends, what makes other websites great, & recommend best practices
- Execute testing frameworks (A/B testing) to ensure our website produces successful user experiences & conversion
- Develop a roadmap for website features & optimizations in response to business needs
Who You Are:
- 7+ Years of website management experience
- 7+ Years of analytics experience with an in-depth knowledge of custom event triggers, conversion flow best practices & tagging best practices
- Experience creating integrated Dashboards that unify KPIs from multiple sources (web traffic, social channels, email, etc)
- Experience analyzing campaign performance data to measure engagement, ROI, & optimize spend
- Strong understanding of UX/UI best practices
- Intermediate understanding of CSS/HTML
- Ability to work collaboratively across teams & own projects end-to-end, from ideation to execution to QA