FanDuel Group is an innovative sports-tech entertainment company that is changing the way consumers engage with their favorite sports, teams, & leagues. The premier gaming destination in the United States, FanDuel Group consists of a portfolio of leading brands across gaming, sports betting, daily fantasy sports, advance-deposit wagering, & TV/media, including FanDuel, Betfair US, DRAFT, & TVG. FanDuel Group has a presence across 45 states & 8 million customers. The company is based in New York with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon, & Scotland.
We are looking for a marketing associate to join our Sportsbook Growth team to drive customer acquisition, activation & retention. The ideal candidate will be passionate about marketing & our customers early experience on the product. You will support the fulfillment & testing strategy of different offers to our growing audience. A successful candidate will be a self-motivated & organized individual with high attention to detail who is able to make quick but well informed decisions & back them up with data driven results. The role will be based in Los Angeles or New York.
What youll do
- Support & execute on a variety of Sportsbook Growth initiatives.
- Plan our creative roadmap, contribute to the creative strategy & run point on briefing all assets with our internal creative team.
- Shape our offer strategy & fulfillment of promotions to maximize cut through within the industry, while understanding the need for a balanced approach between customer value & ROI.
- Obsess over the industry dissect & regularly present on the competitive landscape, while researching industry trends & new techniques to continuously look for new ways to improve our conversion efforts.
- Work closely with Product & Technology to test & optimize acquisition & engagement opportunities within the product experience
- Lead QA efforts on email & mobile to ensure all campaigns are accurate, render properly & adhere to channel best practices.
- As needed, evaluate potential marketing & strategic partnerships, acquisitions & business development opportunities.
Who were looking for
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business or Analytical field (or other relevant discipline)
- Experience collaborating closely with other departments & strong communication skills & relationship management
- 2+ years working in a media, customer acquisition or growth marketing role
- Highly self-motivated with critical attention to detail, deadlines, & reporting
- Sports enthusiast
- Customer obsessed
- Track record in performing well in a fast-paced environment
- Digital experience/certificates a plus
What you get in return
Beyond working with such a great team?
- An exciting environment with real growth
- Contribute to exciting products used by a highly passionate user base
- Personal learning & development opportunities
- Flexible holiday allowance
- 401K plan with company match
- Attractive healthcare coverage
There's more, but we don't want to go on & on.
FanDuel is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity & inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect & value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgment or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.