Tired of mindlessly moving commas in art files late at night? Want to see your concepts actually come to life? Want more opportunities to learn strategy & design? Would you like to make a difference for patients in the healthcare space? Come join our Phreesia team! We are searching for a talented & motivated Campaign Designer to join our growing New York based Life Sciences team.
The Campaign Designer will be responsible helping to develop on-brand design solutions for Phreesia owned campaigns. Reporting to the Creative Director, the designer will develop files for digital programming as well as opportunities to design new creative. This individual will need to execute design ideas with a good level of accuracy & refined aesthetics.
The Campaign Designer will also work with internal team members; liaise with the creative technologist & programmers, as well as take creative input from our Content Strategy Managers. We need a digital-focused, detail-oriented, creative individual with strong communication skills. This position will focus on providing day-to-day creative help for critical Agency & Life Science partners, all while developing relationships, building rapport, delivering best-in-class creative to internal stakeholders. This opportunity is ideal for someone looking to develop strategic & creative chops for digital assignments. Background in the agency world with an emphasis in healthcare advertising is preferred. Youll be joining a smart, creative, dynamic team that is committed to bringing innovation to the healthcare industry.
What youll do:
- Develop digital files for programming
- Proven flexibility for tight timelines
- Help translate marketing & business objectives into clear creative strategies that are compelling, engaging & in-line with our platform requirements to drive patient-centric campaigns
- Explore, develop, & produce innovative & visually fresh concepts in partnership with content strategy managers
- Influence creative templates/best practice materials & initiate update and/or refreshes
- Seek opportunities to optimize, test, or advance new capabilities & share learnings across the Life Sciences team & the broader organization
- Collaborate regularly with all internal teams
- Apply problem-solving skills to achieve unique design solutions for branding challenges
- Remain up-to-date on current design trends, typography, brand identity & related communications industries
- Effectively present design ideas to Creative Director & other internal team members
- Deliver innovative design solutions within given timelines
- Defend strength of ideas, while remaining open to alternatives & further explorations that may be deemed more effective or appropriate
What youll bring:
- Proven experience creating digital files for programming
- Understanding of UX concepts & be able to offer alternate solutions if necessary
- Comfortable working within platform specifications & maximizing them to get the best creative product
- Agile to respond quickly to design challenges, client & internal needs & provide feedback with scalable solutions
- Bachelor Fine Art, Graphic Design, Web Design, Communication Arts
- Minimum 2-4 years of relevant work experience in advertising, with digital experience required
- Healthcare experience required; Pharmaceutical, OTC, Point of Care, and/or CPG experience highly valued
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, XD, Sketch)
- Understanding of HTML & CSS
- Demonstrate understanding of digital design & UX best practices
- Comfortable working 100% remote, with the opportunity for regularly scheduled in-person (and socially distanced!) team meetings
- Ability to travel to client offices for meetings & entertainment, if required
- Very strong written & verbal communication
Who we are:
At Phreesia, were committed to helping healthcare organizations succeed in a fast-changing landscapeand we need smart, passionate people to help us do it. Our innovative SaaS platform offers our clients a suite of applications to manage the intake process, giving them the tools to engage patients, improve efficiency, optimize staffing & enhance clinical care.
Basically, what you do here matters, & hard work does not go unnoticed. Not only does Phreesia care about our clients, we also care about our employees. In fact, were a four-time winner of Modern Healthcare magazines Best Places to Work in Healthcare award. If youre interested in consistent feedback & recognition, defined career paths, & the opportunity to work with driven & engaged colleagues in a dynamic industry, this may be the right opportunity for you.
Benefits & Perks:
- Variety of health plan options, dental/ vision coverage, & short/long-term & life insurance plans
- 401(k) savings plan
- Unlimited vacation
- Mobile phone stipends, & fitness reimbursement
- 100% paid maternity leave to our U.S. employees
- Home office setup for remote employees
- Tuition & certification reimbursement, as well as other professional development opportunities
We strive to provide a diverse & inclusive environment & are an equal opportunity employer.