Moda Operandi is looking for an Ecommerce & Email Marketing Associate. This role will play a key role on the Ecommerce team, working cross-functionally across Content/Editorial, Creative, Buying, Engineering & Technology to help build & manage best-in-class online experiences & campaigns for the Moda Operandi customer.
What Youll Do
- Help execute Modas industry-known Daily Email Newsletter & other special email campaigns, including automated trigger emails
- Execute & schedule marketing push notifications to the Moda app
- Maintain & drive improvement for Moda Rewards & its members
- Develop a process for continuous QA (quality assurance) of all key site pages & marketing emails
- Achieve mastery of Modas custom Content Management System (CMS) in order to build on-site content / editorial & manage Trunkshow experiences
- Develop data-driven decision-making process based on various analytics tools used by Merchandising & Marketing Analytics teams.
- 1-2 years of marketing or ecommerce experience, preferred
- Passion for marketing, digital/CRM, loyalty, tech & delivering the best consumer experience
- Email experience, including hands-on work with email service providers (ESPs) such as Braze & HTML, strongly preferred
- Experience with digital content management systems (CMS)
- Push/app experience, preferred
- Experience with loyalty platforms, preferred
- Building relationships with cross-functional partners
- Familiar with Microsoft Excel, Google Analytics, & Looker are preferred
About Moda Operandi
Moda Operandi is an e-commerce platform transforming the way people discover & shop for designer fashion. Through its innovative mix of commerce & content, Moda allows women & men to shop for whats new & whats next in designer fashion from the worlds leading emerging designers & luxury brands. Founded in 2010, Moda Operandi's mission is to make it easy for designers to grow their businesses & consumers to realize their personal style. Today, Modas platform carries more than 1,000 brands & designers across fashion, fine jewelry & home, ships to 125 countries, & has raised nearly $300M in funding from top-tier global investors.